Original Ausdom M04S Bluetooth Headphone Deals
Nov 12, 2015 at 11:20 PM Post #61 of 71
  You are so warm harted, did you get a AUSDOM M04S?

Yes, bought the M04S as a gift for a friend. Already have the M04 for myself. also considering buying the M05, if they are the best sounding model.

Nov 13, 2015 at 3:32 AM Post #63 of 71
Yes, bought the M04S as a gift for a friend. Already have the M04 for myself. also considering buying the M05, if they are the best sounding model.

I'll have one here soon, so I'll write it up. My guess is that it is actually a pretty good headphone as far as Bluetooth allows. I have seen a frequency response graph for what is essentially the M05 and it looks very healthy.

The M04s is in the middle of their range of headphones, but the wireless sensitivity on mine seems to be extremely good. Nothing like the drop outs that I get with some others when you get to the 10 meter point. Mine continued to work outside in the garden while my iPod was indoors!!

Bestdeal have astounding prices on Ausdom headphones although they do whack on postage costs. Better than the UK prices, if you can bear the wait for the post and don't mind buying long distance.

The M05 incorporates mptx as well which might well improve audio. As long as the transmitting device also has mptx, which unfortunately doesn't include iPods. However, I do have an aptx transmitter which I'll definitely be trying with the M05.

I think that the 5 is possibly the better one in their range.

If you hold on a little while ...... an even better one coming up too I think.

Nov 16, 2015 at 7:28 AM Post #64 of 71
M04s write up ....

http://www.head-fi.org/products/ausdom-m04s-b-wireless-bluetooth-headphones-for-smartphone-tablet-pc-mac-and-laptop-retail-packaging-black

Basically, great value for money. Excellent wireless range. Well built. I'd prefer a more extended sound in treble though.

Nov 17, 2015 at 7:03 AM Post #65 of 71
That's great.  AUSDOM M05 is very good Bluetooth Headphone, absolutely. 

The M05 has just arrived and using it passively, wired does indeed show that it is very balanced sounding. Bass is much more in control and it has very smooth mids plus nice extension in the treble as well.

Just put it on charge now and will try via Bluetooth later.

This one is great! The one I should have got in the first place!!!

After charge ....

It's really impressive.

I quickly tried wired and Bluetooth connections and differences are minimal Frequency response is lovely and even. Bluetooth wireless range isn't as far as the M04s but sound is greatly improved. I wonder whether I have an extra sensitive M04s or something!!

Apt-x greatly improves latency and using it with tv works well.

I'll do a proper write up, but first impression is that this is a good 'un. Ausdom have hit jackpot with this model considering its price as well.

Nov 17, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #66 of 71
Thanks for posting your initial impressions of the Ausdom M05, iancraig10!  Looks like I will be in the market for a pair very soon.

Nov 17, 2015 at 12:51 PM Post #67 of 71
I've been using them all day and I really feel that these are the ones to go for as far as sound goes. Wireless range isn't as good as M04s though, unless I have a freak M04s.

The range lines up more or less with my other Bluetooth headphones though so it's fine.

The more I've used them today, the more I like them. Bass is less obtrusive but still has a nice 'fruitiness' to it. Treble is also more extended so it feels way less enclosed.

I like it a lot.

I will do a more detailed review once I've tried it with different things. One thing, the apt-x DOES make a difference as far as lag goes. I directly compared.

I also tried it with an apt-x sender and audio is slightly crisper.

To top it off, it's also a nice looker!!

Hang on before you buy one if you can. I'll do amuck more detailed run down but an even better may be on the cards.....:wink:

Nov 18, 2015 at 8:08 AM Post #69 of 71
...Hang on before you buy one if you can. I'll do amuck more detailed run down but an even better may be on the cards.....
wink.gif

I'm in no major rush. Will probably wait until after the first of next year. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back