Original Ausdom M04S Bluetooth Headphone Deals
Oct 15, 2015 at 5:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

Ausdom Audio

Sponsor: Ausdom

Hi Head-fi Fellows,

AUSDOM comes:

Ausdom M04S, the Upgrade Version With Deep Bass Bluetooth with NFC function is more convenient for music lovers and technical addicts.

More about AUSDOM, please check:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/784483/ausdom-audio-is-online-and-brief-introduction

Product name: AUSDOM M04S

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00VUHNCRU

Pls check: AUSDOM M04S

Description: AUSDOM M04S (Upgrade Version with Deep Bass) Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Headphones Stereo Sport Headsets, Mic Hands-free calling with CD Quality Talking/playing HD Sound for Smartphone, Tablet, PC, Mac and Laptop  

403 reviews with 4.5 average star rating on Amazon.

Buy at Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00VUHNCRU

Features:

-Upgrade M04 headphones -- NFC function  allows to connect your NFC-compatible devices in a
fast and convenient way.

-Can be used both wired (stereo audio only) and wireless - Optional connection via 3.5mm audio
cable for streaming music without worrying battery dead.

-Over-the-ear design with soft ear cushions for excellent noise cancelling.

-Build in 400 mah rechargeable lithium battery guarantees 18 hours for both talk and audio play
time.

-Stretch headband, rotatable headset, soft cushion & lightweight - Good for travel and long time
Comfortable use.

Apply Promotion Code: 3BS7B74F(Keep valid until the end of November) at checkout(Invalid code now)
Price (after coupon): $35

New code :
9JW3HDMS(US), $ 18 off
M04SDEAL(UK)   12GBP OFF

NOTE:
Shipping is free with Prime or Super Saver Shipping on orders over $35

Follow AUSDOM on Facebook, more free trail.

AUSDOM M06 Review Check:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/772058/budget-50-full-size-bluetooth-headphones-ausdom-m06-impressions-thread

http://www.head-fi.org/products/ausdom-m06-over-ear-stereo-bluetooth-headphones-wireless-wired-headsets-headphones-with-microphone-for-music-streaming-and-hands-free-calling/reviews/13225

Oct 16, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #3 of 71
I appreciate the head-fi update but I just took at look the Amazon reviews and noticed the dreaded "I received this product free for my candid review", which has become one of my great pet peeves.  While I am not accusing someone of getting free product and promoting it, it just seems like there is a bias on Amazon to be more positive in the star grading, which takes away from a search that lists the "average customer rating" as somewhat inflated.  While I know that Head-fiers also get free product in exchange for a  review, I have always that they were more the seasoned head-fiers who have more experience in listening than a guy that gets free soap, free sunglasses, free  shirts and oh yeah, free headphones.  I have looked up the history of some of the Amazon reviewers there will be 99% listing for four and five starts, with a  smattering 1 star every 50 reviews.

So when I saw that on Amazon, I became suspect.  If I am wrong, please correct me, and I am certainly not being a Debbie Downer, but I honestly got excited about this special.  I need a Bluetooth headset for my indoor exercise bike, but since it will get all sweaty, I did not want to use my Westone or V-Moda gear.  This looked good until I started to read the Amazon reviews and saw " I received this item for free........"

Oct 16, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #4 of 71
  I appreciate the head-fi update but I just took at look the Amazon reviews and noticed the dreaded "I received this product free for my candid review", which has become one of my great pet peeves.  While I am not accusing someone of getting free product and promoting it, it just seems like there is a bias on Amazon to be more positive in the star grading, which takes away from a search that lists the "average customer rating" as somewhat inflated.  While I know that Head-fiers also get free product in exchange for a  review, I have always that they were more the seasoned head-fiers who have more experience in listening than a guy that gets free soap, free sunglasses, free  shirts and oh yeah, free headphones.  I have looked up the history of some of the Amazon reviewers there will be 99% listing for four and five starts, with a  smattering 1 star every 50 reviews.

So when I saw that on Amazon, I became suspect.  If I am wrong, please correct me, and I am certainly not being a Debbie Downer, but I honestly got excited about this special.  I need a Bluetooth headset for my indoor exercise bike, but since it will get all sweaty, I did not want to use my Westone or V-Moda gear.  This looked good until I started to read the Amazon reviews and saw " I received this item for free........"

I can understand the worry here. As some companies use free samples to pad their listing when it starts to look less than positive. But not having listened to these I cannot defend them. That being said I will say in writing, here and now, that receiving a free review sample of a product will NEVER sway my feelings about a headphone. If you send me a 2 star product, I might contact the company first.. But I will not lie if someone asks me to provide an honest review. And I will never accept a free product in exchange for a slanted opinion. But, that is just me.

Oct 16, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #5 of 71

I can totally understand where your coming from. I find the key to those reviews or reviews in general is to read in between or within the lines in that sense.

See how the reviewer writes.

Does it sound like hes trying to push something when its the opposite of what hes really feeling?

Also the structure of the way the review is made helps.

If its just 1 parahraph of jumbled and disconnected thoughts. Then the reviewer didnt take the time to really give the product a good review. And its just like those last min assignments we've all been guilty of handing in during our school years.

And ofc whats ur gut feeling. And look at their padt reviews... are they all written like this

Sounds like a lot of work but i find those things i mentioned above helps making sense of the general opinion of a certain product

Oct 16, 2015 at 9:23 PM Post #6 of 71
I can totally understand where your coming from. I find the key to those reviews or reviews in general is to read in between or within the lines in that sense.

See how the reviewer writes.

Does it sound like hes trying to push something when its the opposite of what hes really feeling?

Also the structure of the way the review is made helps.

If its just 1 parahraph of jumbled and disconnected thoughts. Then the reviewer didnt take the time to really give the product a good review. And its just like those last min assignments we've all been guilty of handing in during our school years.

And ofc whats ur gut feeling. And look at their padt reviews... are they all written like this

Sounds like a lot of work but i find those things i mentioned above helps making sense of the general opinion of a certain product

Yeah, generally with amazon reviews I ignore all 5 star reviews and read a few different complete reviews. That being said, I wouldn't mind having a chance to see if they are worth their salt in the arena. I don't have any over ear bluetooth's. so if they had a decent sound it wouldn't be a bad fit for listening on my phone. I remember years ago when I really jumped on the Bluetooth bandwagon... Then I discovered quality in wired sets.. Realized there will never be a comparison with a good set of wired cans. But it doesn't mean music cannot be enjoyed.

Oct 16, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #7 of 71

Yeah, generally with amazon reviews I ignore all 5 star reviews and read a few different complete reviews. That being said, I wouldn't mind having a chance to see if they are worth their salt in the arena. I don't have any over ear bluetooth's. so if they had a decent sound it wouldn't be a bad fit for listening on my phone. I remember years ago when I really jumped on the Bluetooth bandwagon... Then I discovered quality in wired sets.. Realized there will never be a comparison with a good set of wired cans. But it doesn't mean music cannot be enjoyed.

haha I post on amazon as well, and I have given 5 stars, but that doesn't mean the product is perfect though!

Oct 17, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #8 of 71
Why would anyone need a budget, wireless, fullsize headphone? I suppose that market is for the casual and ignorant who really want a Beats but don't have much money for it. Maybe the market is huge, the market for crappy overpriced headphone endorsed by a rapper is huge so this may follow on its coat-tails.

Oct 17, 2015 at 12:20 PM Post #9 of 71
  Why would anyone need a budget, wireless, fullsize headphone? I suppose that market is for the casual and ignorant who really want a Beats but don't have much money for it. Maybe the market is huge, the market for crappy overpriced headphone endorsed by a rapper is huge so this may follow on its coat-tails.

That was a little bit of a rude way to say that. There is a market for generally anything. Wireless fullsize headphones are good for someone who wants the isolation of a closed over ear but want to avoid the tangle of cords. I work in a call center and provide e-mail support off and on. I use my music/headphones to drown out the endless noise. Wouldn't be bad to try something that had the ability to provide a wider soundstage. And at 35-45 dollars, with Amazon prime, it wouldn't be bad to try it out and if its not right, send them back. 

You would be surprised what quality you can find out there at low cost. Ask anyone here and they can tell you a good headphone in a budget-fi that fits well for someone's desires. As for Beats, they may not be that good. but if beats studio wireless were somewhere around 40-75 bucks I would consider them. May not be the best fit, but my point is how will you know unless you take the opportunity. You may want to avoid calling out your peers as potentially casual or ignorant. There is a market for everything and you never know when you might offend someone.

Oct 17, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #10 of 71
Thanks for posting this Ausdom Audio. I really needed a new set of Closed Back Headphones for a low price. I have been using my Ultrasone HFI-450 for at least 3 years. It's about time I got something new. 

Oct 17, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #11 of 71
Oct 17, 2015 at 10:46 PM Post #12 of 71
  That was a little bit of a rude way to say that. There is a market for generally anything. Wireless fullsize headphones are good for someone who wants the isolation of a closed over ear but want to avoid the tangle of cords. I work in a call center and provide e-mail support off and on. I use my music/headphones to drown out the endless noise. Wouldn't be bad to try something that had the ability to provide a wider soundstage. And at 35-45 dollars, with Amazon prime, it wouldn't be bad to try it out and if its not right, send them back. 

You would be surprised what quality you can find out there at low cost. Ask anyone here and they can tell you a good headphone in a budget-fi that fits well for someone's desires. As for Beats, they may not be that good. but if beats studio wireless were somewhere around 40-75 bucks I would consider them. May not be the best fit, but my point is how will you know unless you take the opportunity. You may want to avoid calling out your peers as potentially casual or ignorant. There is a market for everything and you never know when you might offend someone.

i agree, my whole youtube channel is centered around that principle. That doesn't mean i won't look into higher end stuff, but at the end of the day, i'm living with them and i don't consider my wallet to be bottomless, thats for sure! 

and for me anyway its quite satisfying to uncover that hidden gem. like the vsd3s which i found to be quite a revelation for the price. or say right now i feel that way about the brainwavz jives, which is on sale right now at mp4nation for like $17. which is crazy 

but i digress, just sharing my thoughts thats all. 

Oct 18, 2015 at 5:57 AM Post #13 of 71

For people who want to listen in the home and move around? I often wear headphones washing up, hoovering, in the garden, with iPod plugged in upstairs for charging.

There are definitely uses for headphones like this. I use Bluetooth quite a lot around the home.

You think the price is too high for these or people using certain headphones are 'ignorant'? Really?

@Ausdom. ...... No Amazon UK code?

Oct 19, 2015 at 2:11 AM Post #15 of 71
I'm not sure. Sending signals via Bluetooth will degrade sound and dynamic range, but the headphone could be tuned to give a pleasant tonal balance. I read some reviews in the UK though and I saw mention that voices were a bit off. Seeing that a common usage for a headphone like this would be for things like podcasts, it is perhaps important for the tonal aspect to be good in the vocal range.

Many that I have tried are too bass ridden so that mens' voices boom too much. It looks like this might be similar.

It's retailing in the UK for £39.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back