Original Ausdom M04S Bluetooth Headphone Deals
Oct 20, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #32 of 71
Thanks for your attention
smily_headphones1.gif
PM for any quetions and inqury

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:49 PM Post #34 of 71
Hello guys there comes the big sales

AUSDOM M04,M05, M06 Bluetooth Headphone deals:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/785178/original-ausdom-bluetooth-headphones-m-series-introduction-and-deals

Ausdom M04:

·      Bluetooth 3.0 / Deep Bass Hands-Free High Fidelity / High Sensitivity / 400mAh Built-in Battery
·
       Ends on 26th, Oct.

·      Where to Buy:  http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_230467.html

Ausdom M05:

·       Bluetooth Apt-X CSR V4.0 + EDR Deep Bass Hands-Free High Fidelity / High Sensitivity / 400mAh Built-in Battery

Ends on 26th, Oct.

·       Where to Buy: http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_230464.html

Ausdom M06:

Bluetooth V3.0 / Deep Bass Hands-Free High Fidelity / High Sensitivity / 400mAh Built-in Battery

Ends on 26th, Oct.

Where to buy:  http://www.gearbest.com/headsets/pp_229554.html

AUSDOM M06 Review:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/772058/budget-50-full-size-bluetooth-headphones-ausdom-m06-impressions-thread

http://www.head-fi.org/products/ausdom-m06-over-ear-stereo-bluetooth-headphones-wireless-wired-headsets-headphones-with-microphone-for-music-streaming-and-hands-free-calling/reviews/13225

Oct 21, 2015 at 8:38 AM Post #35 of 71
The M04s has arrived and it paired easily with my IPad and iPod Touch.

Build really isn't too bad for that price. All plastic except for the click stops which are metal.

They are light and comfortable to wear and my ears fit inside the cups.

Sound is geared towards the bass. Bass levels are raised but it has a pleasant, euphoric sound which allows you to walk around for a reasonable distance. I went upstairs with my iPod downstairs and all was well.

The connection for a wired connection is in a slightly weird place so that it sticks out backwards from the left cup. A kind of fix might be to have a right angled plug there, but it is placed quite high on the cup.

It's good for that money although treble isn't quite as extended as I would like. I must admit that I am interested in the M08 now which shows more treble extension in the figures. I'm just a little wary of the connection to the band to the cups though. It looks a little fragile.

M06 looks like a tougher connection but I'm not sure what the fr is for that model. The m08 has 20 - 20,000 quoted but it's not clear with the others tbh.

There are a lot of different models in the range and since I am very unfamiliar with Ausdom, I can't really work out the hierarchy. You would assume that the m06 is better than the m04, but prices seem all over the place so I'm not really certain which is top of the range and which is bottom. There is certainly a lot of choice.

Perhaps Ausdom could explain differences between models? They range from 4 to 8, so there are 5 models to choose from, but no indication of frequency response or differences on Amazon.

Why for instance, is the m07 cheaper than the m06 but the m05 is more expensive than the m06? I can't see any logic. It's very unclear and stops me buying them to review tbh. The m07 is way down in price and yet its number suggests that it should be close to the m08.

The m04s is good at the price, although personally, I'd prefer a stronger treble.

Oct 21, 2015 at 2:38 PM Post #36 of 71
The M04s has arrived and it paired easily with my IPad and iPod Touch.

Build really isn't too bad for that price. All plastic except for the click stops which are metal.

They are light and comfortable to wear and my ears fit inside the cups.

Sound is geared towards the bass. Bass levels are raised but it has a pleasant, euphoric sound which allows you to walk around for a reasonable distance. I went upstairs with my iPod downstairs and all was well.

The connection for a wired connection is in a slightly weird place so that it sticks out backwards from the left cup. A kind of fix might be to have a right angled plug there, but it is placed quite high on the cup.

It's good for that money although treble isn't quite as extended as I would like. I must admit that I am interested in the M08 now which shows more treble extension in the figures. I'm just a little wary of the connection to the band to the cups though. It looks a little fragile.

M06 looks like a tougher connection but I'm not sure what the fr is for that model. The m08 has 20 - 20,000 quoted but it's not clear with the others tbh.

There are a lot of different models in the range and since I am very unfamiliar with Ausdom, I can't really work out the hierarchy. You would assume that the m06 is better than the m04, but prices seem all over the place so I'm not really certain which is top of the range and which is bottom. There is certainly a lot of choice.

Perhaps Ausdom could explain differences between models? They range from 4 to 8, so there are 5 models to choose from, but no indication of frequency response or differences on Amazon.

Why for instance, is the m07 cheaper than the m06 but the m05 is more expensive than the m06? I can't see any logic. It's very unclear and stops me buying them to review tbh. The m07 is way down in price and yet its number suggests that it should be close to the m08.

The m04s is good at the price, although personally, I'd prefer a stronger treble.

Actually, there are 6 models between M04-M08. You forgot to include the original M04, which came before the M04s. :)  My original M04 arrived in the mail today, charging them now.  Not sure how the treble will be, but I would imagine the original M04 would have less bass than the M04s, if I'm reading the ad copy correctly.

Oct 21, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #37 of 71
Oh, I see. I thought that the m4s was an updated version of the 4.

I just don't get the pricing of these with the model numbers. On Amazon, the 6 is dearer than 7, and the 8 is more than the 6. The 5 is the most expensive so going by price, it looks as though the 5 is the op of the line and 7 is bottom.

The order by pricing is ...

5, 8, 4s, 4, 6, 7 I think.

It's not in any logical order.

So now I'm wondering what is the difference between the 4 and 4s?

There needs to be more info about the differences between the models, because it's not really very obvious.

Oct 21, 2015 at 5:39 PM Post #38 of 71

I just don't get the pricing of these with the model numbers. On Amazon, the 6 is dearer than 7, and the 8 is more than the 6. The 5 is the most expensive so going by price, it looks as though the 5 is the op of the line and 7 is bottom.

There needs to be more info about the differences between the models, because it's not really very obvious.

You are correct, the M04S is an updated and upgraded version of the M04. I guess that's why I think of them as two different models.  The original M04 was Bluetooth 3.0, and the M04S has Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC pairing.  Also, according to a review of both versions of the M04, the "S" version earcups have red foam on the inside. The older version has black cloth.  I prefer cloth, as foam degrades after awhile.  I can't get wise to the pecking order, either, LOL.

Oct 22, 2015 at 4:33 AM Post #39 of 71
  Why would anyone need a budget, wireless, fullsize headphone? I suppose that market is for the casual and ignorant who really want a Beats but don't have much money for it. Maybe the market is huge, the market for crappy overpriced headphone endorsed by a rapper is huge so this may follow on its coat-tails.

What people need most is the one that can meet his demand, insdead of the expensive one.
Then there comes much more chioce.

Not everyone can affort Beats, Beats may not meet all peopel's need. That's it.

ANd thanks for your attention.

Oct 22, 2015 at 4:45 AM Post #40 of 71
  You are correct, the M04S is an updated and upgraded version of the M04. I guess that's why I think of them as two different models.  The original M04 was Bluetooth 3.0, and the M04S has Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC pairing.  Also, according to a review of both versions of the M04, the "S" version earcups have red foam on the inside. The older version has black cloth.  I prefer cloth, as foam degrades after awhile.  I can't get wise to the pecking order, either, LOL.

You guys seem to know Ausdom so much. AUSDOM M04S is an updated and upgraded version of the M04.
Here areI the reatures of M04 and M04S, pls check and hope it can help you.

M04:
Features:
•Can be used both wired (via the 3.5mm audio cable) and  wirelessly(via Bluetooth 3.0 EDR).
•Special speaker transmits high fidelity & powerful bass and detailed wireless sound to your ears.
•Artificial protein leather of earmuffs simulated to human skin texture, giving you long-time comfort; 180 ° rotated ear cups for easy storage.
•Up to 20 hours of Music playing & taking time, standby time more than 250 hours.
•The best combination of tuner's technology and art gives you full range audio spectrum, clear and transparent bass, midst and highs, fully exposed to all the details of song.
•Advanced microphone system for clear calls in windy or noisy environments.
•Built in microphone for headset functionality with controls for media and phone calls.

Bluetooth Spec:
Bluetooth version 3.0+EDR
Bluetooth distance: 10m
Transmission frequency: 2.40GHz-2.48GHz
Transmission power Class 2  0.025-2.5mW
Support profile: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP

Mic. Spec:
Microphone Unit: Φ6*5mm
Directivity: Omni-directional
S.P.L: -58±2dB S.P.L at 1KHz
Impedance: ≤2.2kΩ
Frequency response: 100Hz-10,000Hz
Operating voltage: 4.5V

M04S:
Features:
•Can be used both wired (via the 3.5mm audio cable) and wirelessly(via Bluetooth 4.0 EDR).
•Special speaker transmits high fidelity & powerful bass and detailed wireless sound to your ears.
•Artificial protein leather of earmuffs simulated to human skin texture, giving you long-time comfort; 180 ° rotated ear cups
for easy storage.
•Up to 20 hours of Music playing & taking time, standby time more than 250 hours.
•The best combination of tuner's technology and art gives you full range audio spectrum, clear and transparent bass, midst and highs, fully exposed to all the details of song.
•Built in microphone for headset functionality with controls for media and phone calls.
•Only touch lightly with NFC area, Easy to pair.

Bluetooth Spec:
Bluetooth version 4.0+EDR

Mic. Spec:

Oct 22, 2015 at 4:46 AM Post #41 of 71

Yes, AUSDOM M04S is an updated and upgraded version of the M04.
Here areI the reatures of M04 and M04S, pls check and hope it can help you.

M04:
Features:
•Can be used both wired (via the 3.5mm audio cable) and  wirelessly(via Bluetooth 3.0 EDR).
•Artificial protein leather of earmuffs simulated to human skin texture, giving you long-time comfort; 180 ° rotated ear cups for easy storage.

Bluetooth Spec:
Bluetooth version 3.0+EDR

Mic. Spec:

M04S:
Features:
•Can be used both wired (via the 3.5mm audio cable) and wirelessly(via Bluetooth 4.0 EDR).
•Artificial protein leather of earmuffs simulated to human skin texture, giving you long-time comfort; 180 ° rotated ear cups
for easy storage.
•Only touch lightly with NFC area, Easy to pair.

Bluetooth Spec:
Bluetooth version 4.0+EDR

Mic. Spec:

Nov 7, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #42 of 71
Price seems to have gone up on the M04S on Amazon.

Code still works, but as a $10.99 credit - final price with credit around USD $44 (not $35).

Only works with black model (not red/black).

Nov 7, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #43 of 71
I think you have the older M04. The updated one is the M04s.

The numbering of the models doesn't seem to follow quality of sound numerically. The hierarchy is as follows (best first) ......

M05, M08, M04s, M06, M04 and then M07.

I found this slightly puzzling since pricing in the UK doesn't clearly show it; especially with Bestdeal prices being a long way down by comparison.

The M04s is very bassy and treble extension goes to 10kHz, not 20.

Nov 7, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #44 of 71
...and treble extension goes to 10kHz, not 20.

Please forgive my ignorance, but how can you tell, or where did you find this info?

Nov 7, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #45 of 71
The company let me know since I asked about it. They are keen to get views and quick to answer.

I bought an M04s in order to review them as part of an article for my site. I was trying to work out exactly where it sits in the whole line up in terms of quality since I have some reservations about the sound. I thought the build was pretty good as well as the range.

It turns out that I need to hear the M05 if I want to compare it with the top of that particular range with the M07 at the bottom.

However, there is another one that is superior to them all which hasn't been released in the UK but might be available in the USA. The ANC7 I think it is. That one has noise cancelling; at least it looks as though it does and sounds promising. Noise cancellation and Bluetooth would give proper isolation and the ANC7 has a full frequency response, so that looks as though it may be quite good. Depends on the amount of hiss created by the noise cancellation in my opinion as to whether the ANC7 would be better or the M05. Those two look as though they're at the top of the tree.

The model numbers aren't in series which has me more curious as to who the target audience is for each one and exactly what the differences are. The published info on Amazon in the UK really doesn't differentiate that well so I wasn't sure which was the better sounding. I presumed that it was the M08 but it turns out to be the M05.

I would like a better sound if Ausdom make one because the Bluetooth range was slightly better than a Henson headphone that I was using to compare it with.

Companies that work with customers in development are always very interesting because it can be very beneficial. An excellent example is Fiio who work really hard to get things as their customers want. They've really done well on Headfi as a result of their honesty and open nature. James is a great guy. On another site there was the emergence of some really good gear from Aune due to their liaison with our members and equally, Ausdom could do the same, I guess.

I'd never seen anything sold by them until the M04s offered here and although I'm not over keen on the M04s sound because of very high bass levels and roll off at 10kHz, it turns out that they do have better models which I'm very unfamiliar with. Of course, with the M04s, we're talking about a very inexpensive headphone and if I'm honest, I didn't expect much at all at that price. The quality of build got my attention when I saw it and then it's range. I just felt that it needed less bass and more extension which is why I asked Ausdom how their line up works.

Being a hi fi guy and a musician, my own priority is sound and the convenience of Bluetooth around the house mainly. If the sound was a little more balanced for good voice reproduction (for podcasts) I'd have been a happy bunny at the price I bought it for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back