Mar 19, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #346 of 6,302
+4?

Mar 19, 2015 at 1:49 PM Post #347 of 6,302
+5
popcorn.gif

Mar 19, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #352 of 6,302
just in time for +9 
beerchug.gif

So far, whether it's my AK120 (lossless) or my Ipod Touch (320), Macbook Pro or my Turntable via an old Pioneer SX580 receiver/amp the PM 3's seem to surprise me in all directions, since it has been over 15+ yrs since i have listened to portable cd players with headphones (my first one was a Technics SL-XP7 in 1986) most of which were Sony's MDR V4/V6...

So after years of listening to ipods with a variety of file sizes and having basically given up on my cd's until now, i recently decided to convert my library of 750 cd's in to lossless format and thanks to the AK120 via these headphones it's like re discovering my musics all over again, which is a good thing, songs that i thought i knew have a whole new life to them. After a whole year of revisiting my vinyl, mp3's just were not cutting it anymore for on the go, hence the move twds the AK120 and a nice new pair of Headphones that could do some justice, thanks to my research on this site my wallet is much lighter but i am much happier 
dt880smile.png
 but now i need a new Macbook b4 i get another link in my audio chain...

Mar 19, 2015 at 2:42 PM Post #353 of 6,302
just in time for +9 :beerchug:  

So far, whether it's my AK120 (lossless) or my Ipod Touch (320), Macbook Pro or my Turntable via an old Pioneer SX580 receiver/amp the PM 3's seem to surprise me in all directions, since it has been over 15+ yrs since i have listened to portable cd players with headphones (my first one was a Technics SL-XP7 in 1986) most of which were Sony's MDR V4/V6...

So after years of listening to ipods with a variety of file sizes and having basically given up on my cd's until now, i recently decided to convert my library of 750 cd's in to lossless format and thanks to the AK120 via these headphones it's like re discovering my musics all over again, which is a good thing, songs that i thought i knew have a whole new life to them. After a whole year of revisiting my vinyl, mp3's just were not cutting it anymore for on the go, hence the move twds the AK120 and a nice new pair of Headphones that could do some justice, thanks to my research on this site my wallet is much lighter but i am much happier :dt880smile:  but now i need a new Macbook b4 i get another link in my audio chain...

+10

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:18 PM Post #358 of 6,302
  Can anyone who owns these comment on the comfort/fit of the PM-3 while wearing glasses? I'm also concerned if the seal will be affected much by my glasses which have a thick plastic frame.

I wear glasses, with thinner metal frames.  No real issue for me.  I always end up putting the earpieces on top of the pads when I wear headphones though.  It tips the glasses down slightly but is otherwise fine.  Regardless which headphones, I eventually can't stand them pressing against my glasses.

Mar 19, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #359 of 6,302
The pads and cups are small enough that you can rest the arms of your glasses without tilting too much and compromising vision. Walked some 500 meters this morning from parking lot to the office, no dramas. You can even wedge them oh so slightly onto the top part of the pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back