OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program
Apr 20, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #123 of 991
Just got added to the list just 2.5 months till I getta listen to these hause cats; so excited.

Don't get too excited.  After I sent them on to the next person, I bought my own!  This could end up costing you hundred of dollars!  lol

Apr 20, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #124 of 991
Sounds awesome! Count me in!
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: (And it case it wasn't clear, I agree to terms and conditions)

On it's way to Imackler! Tracking info in a PM shortly..

Apr 20, 2015 at 7:58 PM Post #125 of 991

Don't get too excited.  After I sent them on to the next person, I bought my own!  This could end up costing you hundred of dollars!  lol

That's pretty much what happened to me... I got impatient of waiting and ended up buying my own unit.  Currently enjoying it with an HA-2.  I have already auditioned them in CANJAM SoCal and I loved it but since it's a closed back there really not much of an interference from the meet.  PM-1 or PM-2 on the other hand are open back so it's really difficult to say how their sound quality is especially with all that noise.  I've talked to Jiffy to swap me out of PM-3 to PM-1 and he's more than happy to do it for me.  :)

Apr 20, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #126 of 991
Ok I am interested in the loaner program and agree to the terms.

Curious how it will work the my iPhone 6/JDS Labs c5d. Or maybe it will make me get the HA2. Can I get bumped the list cause it my birthday tomorrow? JK.

Great Program.

Apr 20, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #127 of 991
Ok I am interested in the loaner program and agree to the terms.

Curious how it will work the my iPhone 6/JDS Labs c5d. Or maybe it will make me get the HA2. Can I get bumped the list cause it my birthday tomorrow? JK.

Great Program.

I use mine with an X5 and a JDS Labs C5.  The C5 amp really helps fill out the sound a bit.  I think you'll be pleased.

Apr 21, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #129 of 991
The Loaner PM-3 just showed up.

Initial Impressions:
1. Brighter than the PM-1
2. More clamping force than the PM-1

I still find the PM-3 to be comfortable despite the higher clamping force. My ears have no discomfort issues with the PM-3.

Looking forward to the rest of the week!

Apr 21, 2015 at 8:09 PM Post #131 of 991
We've added additional units to the loaner program for both the US and Canada. As always, the list is maintained at the beginning of the thread.

Thank you! :)

Apr 21, 2015 at 8:22 PM Post #133 of 991
We've added additional units to the loaner program for both the US and Canada. As always, the list is maintained at the beginning of the thread.

Yes! Looks like my wait time just went down by about 6-8 weeks! Thanks Jiffy Squid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back