OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program

Tags:
  1. chef8489
    Just received these.

2. NBigbee
    Just picked up a pair of Focal Listen's today and they are great. Would love to give these a shot as well. Am new to this forum but have gotten into building speakers this year and now looking for headphones for travel to Africa a few times a year.

I would love to give the Oppos a shot and agree to all terms!

3. bjaardker
    Received the loaners from chef8489 this evening. Will listen and fife impressions. Thanks!

4. techNXI
    I'd love to try these out if they're available! Thanks!

5. bjaardker
    So a couple of quick updates:

1) There was a very small dent on one of the cups.
    2) There is only 1 cable included the package.

I've finished listening for my impressions, just need to know where to ship to next.Thanks!

6. Metalo
    Hi!

I looked everywhere for those in Chicago, IL to try them without any success. I would love to be part of the program!

Thanks!

Paul

7. iamstumper
    I live in Lincoln, CA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

8. davidland
    I wanna try, but seems too far..

9. NBigbee
    Got em! The inside of the left ear has some tearing. Also it looks like there is a plastic piece missing that screws onto the 3.5mm cable.
    They sound great and are very comfortable.

10. chef8489
    Hmm i cant remember how many cables were in it when i received it. I think it was just one 3.5mm cable. I did not listen to them much as the pm-1 came about the same time. I know pm-1 had two cables.

11. Àedhàn Cassiel
    Is this still a thing? I see posts ongoing into 2017....

12. dgindlespergerd
    Would love to join if this is ongoing.. I agree to terms.