1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program

Tags:
First

Back
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last
  1. givemeyourshoes
    I received Unit 1 yesterday and will be sending it out to the next user on Monday, 11/9/2015. 

First impressions are very good.  The comfort is outstanding.  I had the PM-1 on my head for 6.5 hours continuous without issue.  My primary set of over ears is the NAD VISO HP50, and the PM-1 seems super comparable to the HP50.  I love the HP50, and the sweet sound of the PM-1 is quickly winning me over as well.  I will post a detailed review once I end my time with the PM-1.  

2. samshaver
    I would love to take part in this program!!! I am highly interested in A/Bing these against my NAD Viso HP50's. There are no dealers close, and I don't want to drop $400 on them with a change of being disappointed. If I could give them a test run for a week, it would give me the chance to check them out for only the cost of shipping, and prevent me from dropping $400 on them, with the possibility of needing to return them! (However, I think I will likely end up purchasing them anyway, but would love to be sure of my purchase first!) Thanks!

I agree to the terms and conditions set out in the first post of this thread!

Awesome! Thanks!

Sam

3. dap_pad
    I'd love to participate in the Oppo PM-3 Loaner Program for Canada and agree to the terms and conditions. Have always wanted to try a planar magnetic headphone. Thanks everyone! 

4. HouseTremere
    Thanks givemeyourshoes I got the PM-3s today and starting my week of evaluating them. :thumbsup:

givemeyourshoes likes this.
  5. Trogdor
    Is there any update on Unit 8?

6. tdonnellyem
    just got unit #5 this morning...i know what i will be doing tonight!

7. jinxy245
    If it's still open, I'd love to participate...

(I happily agree to the terms and conditions)

Thanks for the Oppo-tunity
    (sorry)

8. nokialover
    If this is still open I would also like to participate.  I agree to the to the terms and conditions.  I have been trying to listen to these headphones for a long time!

9. mori39
    I got unit #7 last Saturday. So far I like its dark tonality and it's not trying too hard in revealing details. It's a pretty decent mid-fi headphone and wearing it is very comfortable for me!

Edit: oops...typo... must be incapable auto-correction on my phone...

10. Kazuma29
    I would absolutely love to participate in this program for the USA, I have always wanted to try planar magnetic headphones to see what all the fuss is about!

11. ColHapHapablap
    If still open, I would like to participate and agree to the terms and conditions.

12. oaklandrichie
    I would like to participate and agree to the terms. 

13. psklenar
    I received #8 this evening (thank you raisedbywolves!). They are quite attractive and feel pretty good on the head, altho the space in the ear cups is a tight fit for my ears. Regardless, I'm looking forward to listening to them heavily tomorrow and this weekend!!!

pat----

14. HouseTremere
    PM-3 Unit #1 has been shipped today. Thanks to OPPO for letting me participate in this loaner program. I've had a blast evaluating these headphones for the past week. There are a LOT of things I like about them in comparison to my Alpha Dogs, to the point where I am seriously considering selling them and buying a pair of PM-3s. Might write up a comparison this weekend. Thanks again

15. psklenar
    #8 has been shipped on to the next lucky tester.  Per UPS, he should have it by EOD tomorrow.

I absolutely love the sound of the PM-3's!!  *VERY* reminiscent of my legacy AKG K501's.  Beautiful, clear, untainted  sound across the sound field.  Alas ... either my ears are larger than I realized or the PM-3's are smaller than I realized ... It was just too uncomfortable with my ears all scrunched up inside them.  There's simply no way I could wear them for 8-9 hours at a stretch. :frowning2:

Enjoy them Alex!!  And thank you Chris!!

pat----

First

Back
30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Next

Last