Open Announcement on the HiFiMAN HE-400
Oct 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM Post #108 of 143
Quote:
Interesting, I have not received mine yet even though the delivery confirmation shows that they received it on: October 11, 2012, 1:12 pm

Also haven't received my reimbursement for shipping fees, have you?

Yeah I got my shipping refund yesterday too.

My rev3 unit was also received by em on the 11th. Do you not even have a replacement shipping notification / tracking code yet? If not you should email the heck out of the different HeadDirect customer service emails. That always works.

Oct 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM Post #110 of 143
Quote:
Yeah I got my shipping refund yesterday too.

My rev3 unit was also received by em on the 11th. Do you not even have a replacement shipping notification / tracking code yet? If not you should email the heck out of the different HeadDirect customer service emails. That always works.

I did not receive a replacement shipping notification or tracking code and I followed their e-mails exactly including sending them my tracking info the day it shipped.  I've sent an e-mail to KAI asking what the deal is with my replacements. 

So far I've only had the 'privelage' of opening them up brand new from the retailer, using them three days, then the recall was issued so they shipped out and I haven't seen them again.  Not much return on my investment so far for the amount of cash I paid and honestly, I guess I'm the only one, but I'm rather frustrated with the entire situation.

Oct 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #112 of 143
Quote:
On a side note, do they have an actual phone number I can call?

https://new.head-direct.com/ContactUs/

1-347-475-7673 is the customer service number on head-direct's website.

Other than that, try emailing to the following emails asking about your situation:

Head.direct.customerservice@gmail.com

phonesupport@head-direct.com

customerservice@head-direct.com

I don't know why they use gmail in addition to their site email but they do, and it seems different personnel have access to these different emails, so just emailing all of them at the same time will probably get you a sensible response / apology.

Oct 23, 2012 at 7:50 PM Post #113 of 143
Thanks.  I sent two more emails to the two addresses that I didn't have and I will call in the morning if I have no response to the emails.

Updated: Got one response to an e-mail and now I'm more concerned/confused than I was before I sent the e-mails. 
frown.gif
  Going to have a hefeweizen and go to sleep; deal with it tomorrow.

Oct 24, 2012 at 12:54 AM Post #114 of 143
Quote:
Thanks.  I sent two more emails to the two addresses that I didn't have and I will call in the morning if I have no response to the emails.

Updated: Got one response to an e-mail and now I'm more concerned/confused than I was before I sent the e-mails. 
frown.gif
  Going to have a hefeweizen and go to sleep; deal with it tomorrow.

Sir, maybe you should have two hefeweizens then go to sleep, hah.

Oct 24, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #115 of 143
Should have had an entire keg. Called today several times this morning, no answer, kept getting voicemail so I left a very clear voicemail; no response today. So, tired of dealing with it again for another day; I guess I will try again tomorrow.

Oct 26, 2012 at 8:24 AM Post #116 of 143
Received my replacement unit yesterday, it sounds great! The nasty treble issue with rev3 unit is completely gone with the replacement, and I am content.

That's great to hear Jerg. Thanks for your assistance with our recall. We have done our best to make this right for everyone affected and it is great to know you are happy with your new HE-400s.

Peter

Oct 26, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #117 of 143
Should have had an entire keg. Called today several times this morning, no answer, kept getting voicemail so I left a very clear voicemail; no response today. So, tired of dealing with it again for another day; I guess I will try again tomorrow.

Hybridamp, have you received a satisfactory reply from HiFiMAN? If I can be of assistance, send me a private message letting me know status.

Peter

Oct 26, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #118 of 143
Just wanted to say that we all appreciate the efforts on part of hifiman through this process to ensure the happiness of it's customers. 

Oct 27, 2012 at 6:52 AM Post #119 of 143
Just wanted to say that we all appreciate the efforts on part of hifiman through this process to ensure the happiness of it's customers. 

Thanks for your support Matt. Starting with Fang, everyone at HiFiMAN is committed to its customers and doing their best to make this a speedy, positive resolution.

Reports on the HE-400s being delivered are very positive which we love to hear. If anyone is experiencing any problems, just let us know and we will take care of it.

Peter

Oct 27, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #120 of 143
I can also add that i recently ordered a fresh pair from HeadDirect which are working as originally intended by HifiMan. They sound fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back