ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
Feb 22, 2017 at 4:42 PM Post #13,877 of 16,326
  I just tried that, it returned "About 31,800 results (0.28 seconds)" :)

There are results for leather & synthetic leather cases, and glass & plastic screen protectors, but I haven't seen results any for silicone cases.

Feb 22, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #13,879 of 16,326

Strictly at home.

​just my two cents, but I really enjoy the HD650 balanced (and also unbalanced) at home. I'm a person that likes a bit of an emphasis of vocal clarity in songs, and also I'm not a big fan of distant sound stages. just so you know where I'm coming from.

If you're going for strictly at home I would opt for an open can.

Feb 22, 2017 at 5:49 PM Post #13,880 of 16,326

There are results for leather & synthetic leather cases, and glass & plastic screen protectors, but I haven't seen results any for silicone cases.

Perhaps you right, but we cannot be 100% certain, as I'm sure you did not go through 30K+ results returned by google.I was just trying to say, in a very friendly manner, that indicating "why don't you just google for answers..." does not always work. In fact, somewhere on this thread, I believe I saw pics of red case that was not leather, not sure though it was silicone, maybe a hard case.
No offense intended, not at all ...

Feb 22, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #13,882 of 16,326
  I was just trying to say, in a very friendly manner, that indicating "why don't you just google for answers..." does not always work. In fact, somewhere on this thread, I believe I saw pics of red case that was not leather, not sure though it was silicone, maybe a hard case.
No offense intended, not at all ...

Yes, thats why i asked here : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back