ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
Jan 19, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #13,070 of 16,326
Finally got my warranty unit back. Hopefully it works as good as the old one but stronger jacks.

Don't mind if I asked but where do you send the unit to?My warranty is long gone and my local distributor(Singapore)   does not service the unit. 

Jan 19, 2017 at 11:47 PM Post #13,076 of 16,326
You have two versions, which is a soft reset via the settings menu. As you are locked out you need to download the latest firmware to your laptop and hook up your DP , it will basically connect and then you can run the firmware exe file. It will wipe clean the device

Jan 19, 2017 at 11:58 PM Post #13,077 of 16,326
You have two versions, which is a soft reset via the settings menu. As you are locked out you need to download the latest firmware to your laptop and hook up your DP , it will basically connect and then you can run the firmware exe file. It will wipe clean the device

I can't even go to home screen an settings menu if I can't remember my password.
so the last chance is download the latest fw, can you give me that link? and what's the next moves?
thanks

Jan 20, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #13,079 of 16,326
Yes you need a complete wipe

http://www.hk.onkyo.com/en/support/searchresult?code=DP-X1&tab=gj

can't find the download button
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back