ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
Feb 19, 2016 at 7:18 AM Post #5,551 of 16,326
  I'm thinking two micro to SD adapters with one 512GB SD cards each inside a DIGNS case... That would be rad!

The 2 micro SD slots are very close to each other, make sure the flat cable is long enough to have 2 SD´s next to each other on the back of the Dignis.

Feb 19, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #5,552 of 16,326
  I believe especially for the Western Markets Onkyo may feel the need to include this and there was a mention on the original link.

I would say I prefer my Mojo SE sound wise but the DX-P1 does make for a more portable option. that plus my Mojo will drive all my HP's without any problems the DX-P1 struggles with my HD800's

I have ordered the adapter, just awaiting delivery, can I ask where you purchased your 512GB SD card from?

W
  I have tried a Kingston 512GB SD card with a micro SD card adapter, DP-X1 recognizes the card and it´s size, but does´t scan the songs. Anybody has a solution?

What cable are you using for this method ? Do you have a link for me? Thanks

Feb 19, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #5,553 of 16,326
Through the Play Store read more about the "Music" app, someone found this pic !
beerchug.gif

Feb 19, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #5,554 of 16,326

Just received my second onkyo dp-x1 from zenmarket.jp and new cases 

for those who planning to buy - promo code is still available [COLOR=555555]F868CDAA[/COLOR]
[COLOR=555555]6 days via EMS[/COLOR]

Hi, can you tell us more about this Radius earphone as it only available in japan? How is it compare to other popular earphones e.g. se846, fitear..

Feb 19, 2016 at 9:02 AM Post #5,556 of 16,326

Just received my second onkyo dp-x1 from zenmarket.jp and new cases 

for those who planning to buy - promo code is still available F868CDAA
6 days via EMS

can you post more pics for the onkyo original case?
i'd like to compare with dignis case, and decide which one i'll buy
thank you

Feb 19, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #5,557 of 16,326
Feb 19, 2016 at 9:31 AM Post #5,558 of 16,326
Through the Play Store read more about the "Music" app, someone found this pic ! :beerchug:  

ONKYO said they'll distribute new FW( or Music App... I've got no idea) in late this monts.

Feb 19, 2016 at 9:58 AM Post #5,560 of 16,326
I ordered mine a week ago. I didn't think to ask how long it would take.
He did tell me that he had to order the connectors for my hps. Also, we live in the same state. Beyond all that. How do you like your cable?

I also have a balanced cable from PETEREK using the same material. I use it with my PM3 and I really like the cable. I never comment on sound of cables as I have myself never been able to hear differences in cables (not saying they don't exist, just I can't hear them). So, given that disclaimer I love the feel of the cable, it is well made, and attractive. You can also ask PETEREK for a fabric sleeve if you prefer the covered look. It is a very nice cable, made quickly by custom cable standards, reasonably priced and it allowed me to use balanced with the Onkyo. I'm happy. As an added bonus, PETEREK made an adapter to use with this cable so that I can also drive my 400i balanced from the Onkyo, which I find it does quite well.

Feb 19, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #5,561 of 16,326
I ordered a Dignis case earlier today.

Jeongjae confirmed that they will be introducing a red version in addition to the black. It's not confirmed when, but maybe sometime in the next month. They don't take pre-orders so it's a case of waiting until availability is confirmed.

I went ahead and ordered the black one. Cost via EMS shipping to the UK was USD 67.64, so should be a little shy of GBP 50 once credit card transaction fees etc. are taken into account.

A slower shipping option is available that takes an estimated 2 weeks to the UK at a saving of USD 16.71

Feb 19, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #5,562 of 16,326
I also have a balanced cable from PETEREK using the same material. I use it with my PM3 and I really like the cable. I never comment on sound of cables as I have myself never been able to hear differences in cables (not saying they don't exist, just I can't hear them). So, given that disclaimer I love the feel of the cable, it is well made, and attractive. You can also ask PETEREK for a fabric sleeve if you prefer the covered look. It is a very nice cable, made quickly by custom cable standards, reasonably priced and it allowed me to use balanced with the Onkyo. I'm happy. As an added bonus, PETEREK made an adapter to use with this cable so that I can also drive my 400i balanced from the Onkyo, which I find it does quite well.

When I ordered I had the sleeve and 3.5
adapter added. I was surprised about an hour ago when my dignis and dp-x1 showed up. Bought them separately and didn't expect them so soon. So, now I have to wait for my balanced cable and my van nuys case. Then I'll be all set for now

Feb 19, 2016 at 12:07 PM Post #5,563 of 16,326
Hi, can you tell us more about this Radius earphone as it only available in japan? How is it compare to other popular earphones e.g. se846, fitear..

Don't have fitear, se846 last time I hear it long time ago - can not be correct, but Radius got itself wow effect, now, after burn 30 hours - something unique and own signature because of it is a ceramic piezo-high-frequency vibration plate inside, so all above 10kHz  you can hear "thru" like second wave, low frequencies are very tender, juicy, and through them hear high frequencies, without cereal or mud, it is very clear, as if the sound from a different point.

more can say after complete burn in 100- 150 hours

as I tried to search at ebay or amazon, even china sites - not available - so better to buy direct in japan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back