Okay, I'll start it again, the above 100 HF-1 club status thread!
Oct 8, 2005 at 2:09 AM Post #76 of 195
Bill Ward, it seems we both ordered and were charged on the same days.
Out of curiosity do you know what your number is?

Oct 8, 2005 at 2:40 AM Post #77 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by AML
Bill Ward, it seems we both ordered and were charged on the same days.
Out of curiosity do you know what your number is?

Sorry, I ordered through the web site and never inquired about the number. I'd estimate we're probably 150 to 175. Todd apparently shipped around 99 in the first round. Shipping resumed Wednesday with 24, and he said he would have more on Thursday and an additional 24 on Friday. I refer to this post.

Incidentally, Fedex will be delivering on Monday according to their holiday calendar.

Regards,

BW

Oct 8, 2005 at 2:48 AM Post #79 of 195
a ha ha, yes.

Pending charge on my card posted sometime between this morning when I checked and just now. It still says I have a balance of $0, but now my available credit has dropped from its max by a tad more than $200. I smell an HF-1!
cool.gif

Oct 8, 2005 at 3:03 AM Post #80 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Ward
Sorry, I ordered through the web site and never inquired about the number. I'd estimate we're probably 150 to 175. Todd apparently shipped around 99 in the first round. Shipping resumed Wednesday with 24, and he said he would have more on Thursday and an additional 24 on Friday. I refer to this post.

Incidentally, Fedex will be delivering on Monday according to their holiday calendar.

Regards,

BW

Ok, no problem. Thanks anyway.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 8, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #81 of 195
Ok so I'm in this 100+ club but I don't know what my number is. I placed an order on TTVJ's website but never called him b/c I didn't want to bother him. I just know I'm before Jahn
wink.gif

Oct 8, 2005 at 7:19 AM Post #82 of 195
my credit card just got $260 blocked off...looks like HF-1s are on their way
icon10.gif

Oct 8, 2005 at 9:43 PM Post #84 of 195
...I believe my HF-1s were shipped out on 10/5 (#114). They still have not arrived yet. The earliest they'll be available is this coming Tuesday. Wednesday if I'm actually lucky (darn USPS!!). I'm sad.....
frown.gif

Oct 9, 2005 at 7:04 PM Post #87 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg
stupid HSBC decided to issue new credit cards and screw up my order just as i'm sure todd went to go and place my charge last week : (.

Sorry to hear that, they are really fun. I like them more than the RS-1s I used to have although technically and build quality wise they aren't as good. I got 'em for a cheap set of work headphones and they should be spectacular for that.

Oct 9, 2005 at 7:07 PM Post #88 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer
Sorry to hear that, they are really fun. I like them more than the RS-1s I used to have although technically and build quality wise they aren't as good. I got 'em for a cheap set of work headphones and they should be spectacular for that.

thanks for rubbing it in too ; )

i'm sure they are great, i like grado headphones, and i'm not gonna nitpick about the build quality (if they do even come now..). I left todd a message, hopefully he held onto them for me .

Oct 9, 2005 at 7:24 PM Post #90 of 195
Todd said in his thread that all have been shipped up to 198 except for a few credit cards that didn't go through

Users who are viewing this thread

Back