Okay, I'll start it again, the above 100 HF-1 club status thread!
Oct 3, 2005 at 4:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 195

Trogdor

Reviewer: Metal-Fi
If you received your HF-1's and have a serial number above 100, please post - yet another silly way for me to cope with the waiting!
rs1smile.gif

Trogdor

Oct 3, 2005 at 5:54 PM Post #2 of 195
*cricket*

The highest to date that I know of is #88, which is Kramer5150's copy, which came to him late last week. 100 might roll around by the end of this week. I expect my #200 by the middle of November and VERY happy about that - the later the charge, the closer to the holidays, the easier the "honey i bought your gift for me for Xmas - happy Xmas to me!" excuse will slide in there
icon10.gif

Oct 3, 2005 at 5:58 PM Post #4 of 195
Jahn, Jahn, Jahn, your slacking again!
rs1smile.gif

See here.

If you notice #96 has already landed and nabwong (#99) said his would be sent on Monday. I suspect the next 25-50 are arriving sometime this week, hence the thread!

Trogdor

Oct 3, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #5 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
Jahn, Jahn, Jahn, your slacking again!
rs1smile.gif

See here.

If you notice #96 has already landed and nabwong (#99) said his would be sent on Monday. I suspect the next 25-50 are arriving sometime this week, hence the thread!

Trogdor

Hehe question answered then! I was using, um, reverse psychology, I swear!
tongue.gif

Oct 3, 2005 at 6:11 PM Post #6 of 195
Hehe mid-November sounds good to me IF it is a good estimate....

because I am waiting for the Hornet's release...and don't want both to slam my wallet at once!

Oct 3, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #7 of 195
How about me? 60GB iAudio X5, Hornet and HF-1 (thats assuming I do go MS2-i) and I am also considering the X-Fi Elite Pro. Good thing I recently got a credit upgrade
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2005 at 9:12 PM Post #9 of 195
*sigh*

I understand the excitement, but do we really need another HF-1 thread? There is already one going that documents the arrival of them, why not just post there? They are coming...don't worry!

P.S. I can see the response I'm going to get already..."Easy for you to say, you've already got yours!"

icon10.gif

Oct 3, 2005 at 10:19 PM Post #11 of 195
That is funny! Well, I see your point but its not that bad to have another thread since after about 5-6 pages, it gets cumbersome.

On another topic, I just found that another big Head-Fi *sponsored* purchase is going to be delayed a couple of days so I'm really frustrated at this point.

Trogdor

Oct 4, 2005 at 12:02 AM Post #12 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
That is funny! Well, I see your point but its not that bad to have another thread since after about 5-6 pages, it gets cumbersome.

I agree, but you can also say that after 5-6 HF-1 threads, they start to get cumbersome
wink.gif

Quote:

On another topic, I just found that another big Head-Fi *sponsored* purchase is going to be delayed a couple of days so I'm really frustrated at this point.

Trogdor

Would this be the group by for the Quail power cords?

Oct 4, 2005 at 12:30 AM Post #13 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
P.S. I can see the response I'm going to get already..."Easy for you to say, you've already got yours!"

How about this instead: If you're "Team HF-1 #42", why are you even reading and posting to a thread entitled "Okay, I'll start it again, the above 100 HF-1 club status thread!"
lambda.gif

Oct 4, 2005 at 1:20 AM Post #14 of 195
Quote:

I agree, but you can also say that after 5-6 HF-1 threads, they start to get cumbersome
wink.gif

True, but you see I'm trying to catch Jahn's post count!

Quote:

Would this be the group by for the Quail power cords?

Nope, way more frustrating. When I review them, I will explain...

Trogdor

Oct 4, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #15 of 195
If you were new and the HF-1 was to be your first Grado I could understand the anxiety. But you have the frickin' RS-1 man! Just sit tight and listen to them.
biggrin.gif

Todd won't let you guys down. You will get them in due time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back