Okay, I'll start it again, the above 100 HF-1 club status thread!
Oct 4, 2005 at 1:43 AM Post #16 of 195
Quote:

What happened to sending out 20/day?

I don't know where you got this information, but I thought it was 25-50 a week. I don't think it is wrong to wonder what numbers have shipped and which ones haven't as long as you aren't bothering Todd or talking smack.

Oct 4, 2005 at 1:51 AM Post #17 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
If you were new and the HF-1 was to be your first Grado I could understand the anxiety. But you have the frickin' RS-1 man! Just sit tight and listen to them.
biggrin.gif

Now, now, I could have an Orpheus set and be just as excited. They are a new limited release of Grado headphones! That's totally cool!
rs1smile.gif

Trogdor

Oct 4, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #18 of 195
Ooh! Can I be the guy who just whines, "I want my HF-1!!!!!!!"? Because that's what I'm going to do.

I want my HF-1!!!!!!!

No, but seriously, Todd probably is busy with more stuff than the HF-1's. The fact that I had to leave a message to the ring of "You have reached... we're too busy right now to answer..." told me something. And he didn't call me back later in the day, either.

Oct 4, 2005 at 4:59 PM Post #19 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by meat01
I don't know where you got this information, but I thought it was 25-50 a week. I don't think it is wrong to wonder what numbers have shipped and which ones haven't as long as you aren't bothering Todd or talking smack.

Apparently I misunderstood...the reference I saw probably was per week....oops.

Oct 4, 2005 at 5:09 PM Post #20 of 195
I'm #100 exactly - card hasn't been charged yet, but my card doesn't show charges instantly for international purchases. I wish I knew more what the status was, rather than just rumor, but then again I know Todd well enough to know they'll be here and he's on the case.
smily_headphones1.gif

After all, I'd rather Grado take the time they need to produce working headphones, rather than produce headphones quickly, but with quality problems.
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2005 at 7:06 PM Post #21 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
*cricket*

The highest to date that I know of is #88, which is Kramer5150's copy, which came to him late last week. 100 might roll around by the end of this week. I expect my #200 by the middle of November and VERY happy about that - the later the charge, the closer to the holidays, the easier the "honey i bought your gift for me for Xmas - happy Xmas to me!" excuse will slide in there
icon10.gif

Correct... #88 was delivered on 9/28

Garrett

Oct 4, 2005 at 7:43 PM Post #22 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfen68
Apparently I misunderstood...the reference I saw probably was per week....oops.

Nah, somebody actually started a rumour saying that they'd heard/been told that 25 would ship each day--including those days that Todd was out of town (about a week after the announcement, I think?).

I for one am curious about this, not because I can't wait to get my HF-1s (which, let's be honest, I can do, but would rather not have to do
wink.gif
), but rather because I put off my purchase of a new video card to snag a pair of these, expecting the charge to clear by the end of this billing cycle, so that I wouldn't have to maintain a balance of more than a few dollars on the account. But this cycle ends tomorrow, and still no charge.

Crap
frown.gif

Oh well, I'll just overpay on my statement, I guess
smily_headphones1.gif

(if anyone's wondering, I think I should be around 120-140)

Oct 4, 2005 at 8:23 PM Post #23 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by C38368
Oh well, I'll just overpay on my statement, I guess
smily_headphones1.gif

(if anyone's wondering, I think I should be around 120-140)

When did you order out of curiousity?

Trogdor

Oct 4, 2005 at 9:28 PM Post #24 of 195
Oh, you would ask that, wouldn't you?
wink.gif

It was a Sunday, last month. The 11th, I believe. Just around the same time as you, I think (if I recall correctly from one of the earlier threads). I have no idea if I'm correct or not with my number; that's pure speculation based on what others have said, and I couldn't bring myself to ask Todd when I spoke with him.

Oct 4, 2005 at 10:09 PM Post #25 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by C38368
Oh, you would ask that, wouldn't you?
wink.gif

It was a Sunday, last month. The 11th, I believe. Just around the same time as you, I think (if I recall correctly from one of the earlier threads). I have no idea if I'm correct or not with my number; that's pure speculation based on what others have said, and I couldn't bring myself to ask Todd when I spoke with him.

Hey, hey, you got it, that's why I asked. I figure you ordered on the 11th too!
rs1smile.gif

Yeah, I ordered Sunday morning from what I recall so I'm hoping I'm in the 100-150 club. I don't know and I actually did ask via email but haven't heard a response yet (financial planning more than the waiting)

I do have faith in Todd to deliver!.

Trogdor

Oct 5, 2005 at 5:13 AM Post #26 of 195
Boy you can smell people talking HF-1's.

Oct 5, 2005 at 9:28 PM Post #27 of 195
I just got off the phone with Todd. The next batch (the 100+'s) just walked in the door and will be going out today and tomorrow.

I didn't ask how many he got, but I'd guess it was 25-50.

-Patrick

Oct 5, 2005 at 10:45 PM Post #28 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueCan
I just got off the phone with Todd. The next batch (the 100+'s) just walked in the door and will be going out today and tomorrow.

I didn't ask how many he got, but I'd guess it was 25-50.

-Patrick

so which was it, 25 or 50?
biggrin.gif

i think i'm in this next bunch, so i could possibly get it by saturday...wow...now for that hornet.

Oct 5, 2005 at 11:07 PM Post #29 of 195
so todd's posted in the original sponsored thread that 24 are going out today, tomorrow, and friday...so that should cover through around #170-ish. he also said for people not to order until he opens it up again, which should be in a couple weeks.

Oct 5, 2005 at 11:57 PM Post #30 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueCan

They didn't knock first? Very rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back