Okay, I'll start it again, the above 100 HF-1 club status thread!
Oct 6, 2005 at 2:35 PM Post #46 of 195
Card charge showed up on my account this morning. Counting the days until I get 'em...

Oct 6, 2005 at 3:43 PM Post #47 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by dan1son
Well I ordered on Sept 11th at 10:30AM and

Current Balance $0.00

I'm not worried. I've been waiting a month already, what's another week?
smily_headphones1.gif
It'll be worth it.

Oh, it's not the wait. It's the uncertainty!
biggrin.gif

Oct 6, 2005 at 4:22 PM Post #48 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by C38368
it's rather... upsetting to think that it's possible orders that didn't come with phone calls attached might be delayed, with the resultant higher number.

With the delayed charge post, it could be possible, but unlikely. I mean I am checking via phone and it says "As of [the date]..." so you think it would be accurate, considering the date.

As of October 6th, you have a balance of zero dollars.

Oct 6, 2005 at 4:39 PM Post #49 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
With the delayed charge post, it could be possible, but unlikely. I mean I am checking via phone and it says "As of [the date]..." so you think it would be accurate, considering the date.

As of October 6th, you have a balance of zero dollars.

I like the message I get on my card better: "Your current balance is [whatever]. This leaves you with an available balance of [limit-whatever]. This is the most current information available as of 8AM EST, [current date]."
So the only question that leaves for me is how long of a lag there is between when the company doles out cash, and then it posts to my my account.

Oct 7, 2005 at 3:27 AM Post #53 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
Todd just shipped out the next batch yesterday, which I'm guessing has #99-123 or so. Keep an eye on Todd's HF-1 thread for updates.

Thanks dude! I didn't see that. Okay, so next week this thread should get more meaning full posts. I'm also wondering if I'm in that batch!!!

Trogdor

Oct 7, 2005 at 3:55 AM Post #54 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by fante7
D'oh, seems like I just missed that batch.

btw, fante7, what time and day did you order?

Oct 7, 2005 at 4:53 AM Post #55 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino
btw, fante7, what time and day did you order?

I believe I called in my order with Todd sometime in the late afternoon on 9/10.

Oct 7, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #56 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by fante7
I believe I called in my order with Todd sometime in the late afternoon on 9/10.

Have you already been charged for them?

I ordered the same day, online, around 6:30pm.

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:09 AM Post #57 of 195
Quote:

I have not checked, since I am too lazy to set up online banking. I'll have to wait for the statement to arrive
tongue.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:24 AM Post #58 of 195
Quote:

tim the gamer's #144 and he ordered online on 9/10 at around midnight. he said his card's been charged, so i think you should be in the same batch.

Oct 7, 2005 at 1:40 PM Post #59 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by kugino
tim the gamer's #144 and he ordered online on 9/10 at around midnight. he said his card's been charged, so i think you should be in the same batch.

Still no charge as of 10/7, so it is highly unlikely I am part of that batch.....very unfortunate considering I ordered before that guy.

The only thing I can think now is because I ordered the flats, my order has been delayed. Are they out of stock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back