Okay, I'll start it again, the above 100 HF-1 club status thread!
Oct 7, 2005 at 6:09 PM Post #61 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
Still no charge as of 10/7, so it is highly unlikely I am part of that batch.....very unfortunate considering I ordered before that guy.

"That guy" has a name. It's Tim.
Mr. the_gamer to you :p

If you're that concerned about your order status, why don't you place a call or send an email to Todd? Speculating isn't doing any good. Todd is a cool guy and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you inquired given the circumstances.

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #62 of 195
Just picked up #121 from the PO.
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 9:57 PM Post #65 of 195
No sign of #125, as I was afraid of.

Oct 7, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #66 of 195
I ordered Sunday 9/11, at about 6pm eastern.

My charge from TTVJ just went through today.

Time to start getting excited!
rs1smile.gif

(I haven't contacted Todd at all, I just ordered 225's online and made the HF-1 note in the comments. No idea what number I'll be.)

Oct 7, 2005 at 10:17 PM Post #67 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by darkisz
I ordered Sunday 9/11, at about 6pm eastern.

My charge from TTVJ just went through today.

Time to start getting excited!
rs1smile.gif

(I haven't contacted Todd at all, I just ordered 225's online and made the HF-1 note in the comments. No idea what number I'll be.)

Wow that makes me feel worse (I ordered online 9/10, no charge yet). Hopefully he will respond to the email I sent him. Ya know, if I wasn't a Grado freak I might be pist off about this....but I am just disappointed. (They would have to delay my order for 2 months for me to think about cancelling it...I want these babies!)
biggrin.gif

Oct 8, 2005 at 12:09 AM Post #70 of 195
I got billed today for 206 dollars from an electronics store according to my CC company. I suspect they should arrive tomorrow or Monday the latest.

VR6: I feel your pain. You might need to call. I ordered again in the morning on the 11th.

I'm totally stoked!
rs1smile.gif

Trogdor

Oct 8, 2005 at 12:21 AM Post #71 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
VR6: I feel your pain

biggrin.gif

Got a response from Todd

Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd the Vinyl Junkie
HI Gabe,

The flats have not delayed your order. The cans will be arriving to you
early next week. Don't have your paperwork handy to let you know the
number...

Todd F. Green
President and Gofer

Well I get to look forward to next week! He is quick, responded to his email in a matter of a couple hours!
rs1smile.gif

Oct 8, 2005 at 12:53 AM Post #72 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by VR6ofpain
(They would have to delay my order for 2 months for me to think about cancelling it...I want these babies!)
biggrin.gif

<snicker> They weren't even ANNOUNCED 1 month ago...
very_evil_smiley.gif

-Patrick

Oct 8, 2005 at 1:39 AM Post #73 of 195
Just noticed that my CC has been charged today.
smily_headphones1.gif
I thought i had #185 unless Todd has changed it? Now another wait begins for delivery to AU.

Oct 8, 2005 at 1:48 AM Post #74 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
I got billed today for 206 dollars from an electronics store according to my CC company. I suspect they should arrive tomorrow or Monday the latest.

VR6: I feel your pain. You might need to call. I ordered again in the morning on the 11th.

I'm totally stoked!
rs1smile.gif

Trogdor

Monday, Oct. 1th is a Federal holiday, Columbus Day. Anybody know if Fedex will be delivering on Monday?

Ordered on Sept. 13th and my CC was charged today.

BW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back