OHIO Meeting?Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #46 of 293
Been on Head -Fi since 09 and not been to a meet. You got to make this happen guys for Guidostruck if nothing else.

There have been a couple of smaller meets in Steel City, so it's not like there wasn't opportunity but I doubt there was much exposure. Smaller meets tend to get missed.

@Guidostrunk It'd be awesome to have you at the meet. I love meeting fellow Head-Fiers and seeing what kind of gear they like. Hey @Evshrug, any interest in attending too?

Aug 18, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #47 of 293
I'm in my friends. Don't have my rig in my bio, but I'll be bringing a modest rig.
HE560's
Woo Audio Wa6
Theta Pro-Prime 2A(w/Singxer X-1, USB bridge)

My source is nothing more than an old laptop , streaming Spotify premium and Tidal premium, through Fidelizer Pro.

Pick a time,date and a place , and I'll be there. :wink:
There have been a couple of smaller meets in Steel City, so it's not like there wasn't opportunity but I doubt there was much exposure. Smaller meets tend to get missed.

@Guidostrunk
 It'd be awesome to have you at the meet. I love meeting fellow Head-Fiers and seeing what kind of gear they like. Hey @Evshrug
, any interest in attending too?

Aug 18, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #48 of 293
This is starting to pic up some steam. As long as it doesn't coincide with the fall Nashville meet I'll be there.

Aug 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #50 of 293
I'll donate to the cause, to make it happen. I'm down for whatever. I think the biggest thing for me, would be meeting some great folks who love this hobby just as much as I do!

Keep me posted folks!

Cheers
I with you my brother. I went to CanJam SoCal, Canlanta ,Nashville and this past weekend Chicago for meets . I'm kind of addicted to meets as everyone at all the meets are great people .

Aug 18, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #51 of 293
I with you my brother. I went to CanJam SoCal, Canlanta ,Nashville and this past weekend Chicago for meets. I'm kind of addicted to meets as everyone at all the meets are great people.

n89w5revpwj3pb6e1yd7.jpg

Feed that meet addiction. They're incredibly fun. Heck, sometimes I even forget to listen to the gear!

As for what I'll be bringing with me, well that will depend on a few factors. I may have my Ether, I may have the upgraded Flow, or my Ether may be off to MrSpeakers for the upgrade when the meet happens. There's really no way to know until the first 40 upgrades are announced sometime in the next week or two. The second factor at play is that I may have moved by the time the meet comes around. If I have I might have access to a couple more things to bring, but no guarantees.

I'll have my Chord Mojo because damn I love that little thing and probably my iPad Mini to feed it. Compact setups are awesome. The iPad can run Tidal and Apple Music so as long as I can get wifi or good cell coverage I'm golden.

Aug 18, 2016 at 9:41 PM Post #52 of 293
I've been extremely curious about the mojo. There's a possibility that I may be able to bring a Stax 2170 system to the party. I'm on the hunt for one. Lol
n89w5revpwj3pb6e1yd7.jpg

Feed that meet addiction. They're incredibly fun. Heck, sometimes I even forget to listen to the gear!

As for what I'll be bringing with me, well that will depend on a few factors. I may have my Ether, I may have the upgraded Flow, or my Ether may be off to MrSpeakers for the upgrade when the meet happens. There's really no way to know until the first 40 upgrades are announced sometime in the next week or two. The second factor at play is that I may have moved by the time the meet comes around. If I have I might have access to a couple more things to bring, but no guarantees.

I'll have my Chord Mojo because damn I love that little thing and probably my iPad Mini to feed it. Compact setups are awesome. The iPad can run Tidal and Apple Music so as long as I can get wifi or good cell coverage I'm golden.

Sep 2, 2016 at 10:00 PM Post #58 of 293
When I put mine together, I'd throw out a month and get the gang to narrow it down based on everybody's schedule. Trying to get everyone to be satisfied on one date is pretty hard so just make a poll with dates for that month. Seems best to go after summer break when all the college and high school crowd is settled in. Anyway, good luck and happy listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back