Oh where, oh where has my slim Arrow gone, oh where, oh where can it be?
Aug 31, 2010 at 10:06 PM Post #677 of 892

Quote:

I think this is ludicrous as all the amps are paid for in advance. This kind of ridiculous speculation starts rumors that lead to......more ridiculous speculation.
rolleyes.gif
If it's that important, use the forum http://www.headphonia.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8 and ask in what order the amps are being shipped. They are on the way...that's good enough for me.

You know I didn't say that right.  You keep quoting me as if I came up w/ that.

Sep 6, 2010 at 1:01 PM Post #679 of 892
I'm starting to lose patience ... I sent an email to Robert about the time that the Arrow would be delivered and still nothing. Bothers me that you have purchased an item worth € 229 to almost four months and still not have it as well as the failure to be given a tracking number .. For something that comes from Germany to Portugal and that is supposed to have left in the past August 30, six days later still has not arrived? There is something wrong in all this! Why on Robert's website there is no information on delivery times? 

Sep 6, 2010 at 1:53 PM Post #680 of 892
I've been waiting 14 weeks today. My patience is starting to reach a limit.

Sep 6, 2010 at 5:07 PM Post #682 of 892

Quote:
Changing the state to be shipped was real or just a ploy to gain time?

Are you a real member or a schill trying to make your competition look bad?  Stop being a jerk. 

Sep 6, 2010 at 5:45 PM Post #684 of 892
I guess making false accusations and slandering Robert is okay for you to do though.  I call it like I see it.  If it walks like a duck.....

Go whine on Roberts forum, noone here can help you.  

Sep 6, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #685 of 892
I too "call it like i see it". Please can you tell me witch one of this facts is NOT TRUE?
  • I payed for the amp on 16 th May, where is the amp? Shipped? 
  • Robert didn't reply to my email asking him about shipping time from Germany to Portugal
  • Robert didn't reply to my email complaining about not be able to register in his support forum, couldn't he make something to make that possible?
  • Last amp that I bought from Robert (a Penguinamp) took only three days to arrive here by airmail.
  • If I remember, Robert change shipping from June or something to July, from July to August, and from that to September.
  • Where is information in Rob's site about shipping? 

After this do you still think I'm happy? False accusations? Where?

Sep 6, 2010 at 6:09 PM Post #686 of 892
To be fair, Robert/Headstage did post my USB DAC cable really quick  (and its a great product)...and he responded to my emails (eventually).

But the patience of you guys is really incredible! 14 weeks?? I ordered by Ibasso PB1, which came from China to UK..China...in 5 days. I could never wait 14 weeks for a little black box.

Sep 6, 2010 at 9:20 PM Post #687 of 892

Quote:
six days later still has not arrived?

I have personally waited for over a month for a small parcel (a CD) from the U.S. and I live in Canada! No-one has control of standard mail delivery times. If I had mailed someone something by standard mail and they started complaining it hadn't arrived in 6 days I'd ignore them too! 

Sep 7, 2010 at 1:38 AM Post #688 of 892

Quote:

I have personally waited for over a month for a small parcel (a CD) from the U.S. and I live in Canada! No-one has control of standard mail delivery times. If I had mailed someone something by standard mail and they started complaining it hadn't arrived in 6 days I'd ignore them too! 

This is not normal here in Europe, regular mail is a service that delivers distinctive well-defined periods. The amp I bought prior to Robert, a Penguinamp took three days from Germany to Portugal in airmail .... By the way, is very bad to ignore a customer because you can get negative publicity for free!

Sep 7, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #689 of 892

Quote:
By the way, is very bad to ignore a customer because you can get negative publicity for free!

Yeah, I'm sure he's worried YOU are going 'start' being negative.  Do you even read your own posts?  I hope your Arrow is in Antarctica with a Polar Bear urinating on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back