Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok.
Aug 26, 2014 at 4:15 PM Post #136 of 626
Hey all,

Yep, the sign-up form is still up, but the beta apps are officially closed. 

We'll be sending emails to the "winners" (we hope) today, as well as the people who didn't get picked. Expect it'll take a couple of days to get a final list--I'm sure some applicants will have cold feet and will drop out. Even giving them only 24 hours to respond really probably means a couple of days for a full roster.

Following the finalization of the list, we'll be shipping next week...and note, "next week" goes all the way up to Friday. 

All the best,
Jason

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Aug 26, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #137 of 626
Amps are ok however, i'm in to DAC's suppose i will have a fairly long wait for the yggy, please please please extend the beta test to UK and Dubai or where ever I am in the world as the time Thank you 

Aug 26, 2014 at 4:44 PM Post #138 of 626
Hey all,

Yep, the sign-up form is still up, but the beta apps are officially closed. 

We'll be sending emails to the "winners" (we hope) today, as well as the people who didn't get picked. Expect it'll take a couple of days to get a final list--I'm sure some applicants will have cold feet and will drop out. Even giving them only 24 hours to respond really probably means a couple of days for a full roster.

Following the finalization of the list, we'll be shipping next week...and note, "next week" goes all the way up to Friday. 

All the best,
Jason

Great, thanks Jason, there goes my Tuesday night.....

*Begins compulsively checking email*

Aug 26, 2014 at 4:53 PM Post #139 of 626
Just received an email from Schiit...

Looks like I'm in! All I have to do is sell my car to afford this (hopefully) masterpiece. Biking is more environmentally friendly anyway...

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:23 PM Post #140 of 626
Hope I get picked! I feel a little skeptical because I only listed my main gear on the app, and none of the other headphones and loudspeakers I could potentially test out, but fingers are crossed!

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:28 PM Post #141 of 626
  Hope I get picked! I feel a little skeptical because I only listed my main gear on the app, and none of the other headphones and loudspeakers I could potentially test out, but fingers are crossed!

I did the same. I just put the gear I have listed in my signature and my M Audio BX5 desktop monitors. I'm guessing there might be a few people that drop out, though, if they do get an email. I'm sure once the realization hits that they have to fork out $1500 some people might back out.

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:46 PM Post #142 of 626
Well I didn't have to wait long! I got picked. Can't wait to hear this with my Auralic Vega and LCD-3Fs. Will also be pairing it with a set of KEF LS50s too, should be interesting to see how it does as both headphone and speaker amp

Aug 26, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #143 of 626
  I have a yamaha ca 1010 and marantz 1152dc both are integrated and not receiver.  I am currently using the yamaha as the primary for my speaker and single ended headphone.  My puredac handle the balanced headphone.

Nice! fingers crossed on making the beta team then
L3000.gif

Aug 26, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #144 of 626
Very weird... I have not received approval nor rejection email from them, yet. I guess it will take longer...

Aug 26, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #147 of 626
Well I hope they aren't going chronologically then, since I submitted mine a couple minutes after this thread was posted.

Aug 26, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #150 of 626
  Hey all,

All the best,
Jason

I had to laugh at the "next week" comment, as I just had a similar conversation with my teen daughter while out practice driving for her road test. I had asked her to take a left at the "next light". When she breezed on through the light, I asked why she didn't turn. She explained that wasn't the "next light", it should have been "this light". Apparently to her the "next light" is the one after "this light".
confused.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back