Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion thread -- FW3.0.6 beta
Nov 8, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #107 of 297
  Same as before. With new 3.0.6. beta I cant open my cue's. Specially if they contain special characters or Cyrillic alphabet. So half of my music collection wont open. Back to 2.0

Hi, Dudco.

If you are convenient, could you please send some files(cue's) which contain special characters or Cyrillic alphabet to us? Then we can test them and confirm the problem, then it will be helpful for us to solve it. 
If the size of those files is too large, could you please upload them to dropbox, then share the download link with us? Thanks for your cooperation in advance. :)

Nov 8, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #108 of 297
  The problem I see with this is you don't have a thread for FW3.0.6 on your forum.  So my question is how are we to know when you release a new beta firmware and more importantly how do we give feedback without a thread specific to the current beta firmware?  

Edit:  I just tried to start a thread and it didn't allow me to do so.  Not sure why since the popup was in Chinese.  

Hi, harpo1.

We will release the new beta firmware on General Disccusion section( click here) in the future.
Pls let me know what your username is by sending the private message, then I can check your account on our background system and then help activate it. :)

Nov 11, 2016 at 10:42 PM Post #110 of 297
beta FW3.07:
http://fiio.me/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=41753&extra=page%3D1

Nov 12, 2016 at 4:35 AM Post #111 of 297
Hi,I have tried to update the firmware 2.0 by the 3.06 through my computer as explain.no problem to connect the X7 to the computer but when i try to install the firmware the green button is always grey and not in use. As request i have disconnect ans reconnect the X7 to the computer many time but always the same problem can you help me? Many thanks jml

Nov 12, 2016 at 6:26 AM Post #112 of 297
Hi,I have tried to update the firmware 2.0 by the 3.06 through my computer as explain.no problem to connect the X7 to the computer but when i try to install the firmware the green button is always grey and not in use. As request i have disconnect ans reconnect the X7 to the computer many time but always the same problem can you help me? Many thanks jml

Have you updated to android 5.1 ? If not go to page 1 of this thread. In the first post look at th old fw's. Update android then up date to  3.0.6 fw
Hope this helps.

Nov 12, 2016 at 7:35 AM Post #113 of 297
Hi, you are right, have not update android, I will do that immediately and will let you know, Thanks for your help, jml

Nov 12, 2016 at 11:45 AM Post #114 of 297
Hi,

I have tried to unstall android 5.1 unstead 4.4.4 but i have the same problem... I use windows 7 64x. when I have connected Fiio X7 for the first time my computer has unstalled automatically old windows pilotes from 2006 unstead rockusb and it is impossible to change them for the one on the FIIO X7 tools I dont know if it is the reason. When I connect the X7 to the computer no problem to reconize it but when I try to install android 5.1 the green button is always grey. any idea?

Thanks for your help, jml

Nov 15, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #115 of 297

Hi, harpo1.

We will release the new beta firmware on General Disccusion section( click here) in the future.
Pls let me know what your username is by sending the private message, then I can check your account on our background system and then help activate it. :)

was 3.0.7 not released with the upgrade tool?

Nov 15, 2016 at 4:16 AM Post #117 of 297
Nov 15, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #118 of 297
I know that this is the 3.0.6b (beta!) thread, but I was wondering if anyone on 3.0.7b (beta!) has trouble using it as DAC with linux. my X7 reboots as soon as an audio signal is send to the X7.

Nov 15, 2016 at 10:50 PM Post #119 of 297
  I know that this is the 3.0.6b (beta!) thread, but I was wondering if anyone on 3.0.7b (beta!) has trouble using it as DAC with linux. my X7 reboots as soon as an audio signal is send to the X7.

Hi, CH23
Would it works if you try another USB cables or ports? The X7 can work normally in storage but not the DAC mode, right? Do you have another computer which is not Linux system? If yes, please try it on that.     

FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
Nov 16, 2016 at 3:36 AM Post #120 of 297
  Hi, CH23
Would it works if you try another USB cables or ports? The X7 can work normally in storage but not the DAC mode, right? Do you have another computer which is not Linux system? If yes, please try it on that.     

It seems to work on my windows 10 machine, It also works sometimes on my linux machine, but crashes most of the time.

charging also takes a lot longer, i've had it on a 2.1A 5V charger for 9 hours and it is only at 85%, while before, on fw 2.0, it would take about 6 - 7 hours to fully charge. same cable, same charger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back