Official X5 1st gen beta firmware thread--version 2.51: 8 new updates
Dec 11, 2014 at 9:04 AM Post #16 of 437
Very nice.  Installing now, and will try out later in the day.

Thanks for listening to your customers.  
regular_smile .gif

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:37 AM Post #17 of 437
  ...downloading now. Will test at the office today :).

Well, that's why they invented offices in the first place, isn't it?
Have fun ''working'' with your X5
biggrin.gif

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:40 AM Post #18 of 437
biggrin.gif

...I shall TOTALLY be fully focused on my work today....really I will...no, honestly :D

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #19 of 437

biggrin.gif

...I shall TOTALLY be fully focused on my work today....really I will...no, honestly :D

So, if the question is: ''should I test my X5 at the office today?

Then the answer should be:

beerchug.gif

Dec 11, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #20 of 437
Folder to Folder works!  Maybe now I'll put each artist's individual album folders in a single main Artist folder (Rubber Soul/Revolver/Sgt. Pepper/White Album/Abbey Road all in a main folder marked The Beatles).  Subfolders work, right?  That'll clean up my Folder view.  

James and Joe: please thank your engineers for all of their hard work.  Tell them we appreciate Santa's Workshop rolling this out to us now.  (Yes, I know that it is a Chinese company, hence the metaphor is mixed at best.
wink_face.gif
 ) 

Dec 11, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #21 of 437
So, if the question is: ''should I test my X5 at the office today?

Then the answer should be:

:beerchug:

I am all for devoting a little time to helping Joe and James out while reviewing and writing policies and procedures :)

Dec 11, 2014 at 11:33 AM Post #22 of 437
I am all for devoting a little time to helping Joe and James out while reviewing and writing policies and procedures
smily_headphones1.gif

+1

Btw, X5 playing with this new beta FW for a couple of hours now. Not a single issue so far...job well done I guess!

Dec 11, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #24 of 437
Top job Joe.  Folder to folder works brilliantly, shuffle working well, and the option for title vs filename is much appreciated.

Dec 11, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #28 of 437
Loaded the new firmware today and I must say.... I'm a very happy camper. Shuffle is working quite well now. This update is AWESOME!!.....and just in time for the Holidays. Kudo's to the Fiio Team!!
beerchug.gif

Dec 11, 2014 at 11:53 PM Post #29 of 437
I must of missed any mention of the 5800 track limit also being fixed on 2.36. I was pleasantly surprised to see it fixed. I think I am going to be happy with 2.36. I was very happy with 2.0 but hey, this looks to be a huge step forward. Thank you Fiio!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back