OFFICIAL: UK Meet - 27th October 2007 - Manchester
Oct 24, 2007 at 10:54 PM Post #286 of 326
Quote:

Been watching Spooks I take it?

Or is it just me...

I got the reference
600smile.gif
- my favourite show at the moment bar Prison Break...

Oct 25, 2007 at 9:58 AM Post #287 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by niko-time /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Been watching Spooks I take it?

Or is it just me...

Nah what would make you think that
wink.gif

Well ive just tricked some russians out of an ammo box with something in it. Off to the hospital in a minute.

Don't worry il be fine for the meet
rs1smile.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 10:03 AM Post #288 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by Progenitor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By the way, how many of you are going to be here on Friday evening? It would be great if we can meet up for a small round of drinks on Friday before the main event starts
smily_headphones1.gif

Sounds like a plan. Your round I believe
wink.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 10:26 AM Post #289 of 326
I'm expecting to arrive sometime after 8pm at the hotel. Happy to have a couple of drinks with you guys - venue?

Oct 25, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #292 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like a plan. Your round I believe
wink.gif

Feel pity for me! I just got hit by an estimated £600 MOT.
frown.gif

Meeting at the hotel bar sounds good!

Oct 25, 2007 at 1:42 PM Post #293 of 326
Yo could i have a little advice from you boys who have booked with the hotel. I read earlier in the thread that there are no double rooms available so do you think a second person kipping on the floor etc is possible in a single room ?

But they also mention an extra person supplement as £10, surely the 2nd person can just come along anyway and kip in there if needed.

Il need to book later on today.

Oct 25, 2007 at 4:03 PM Post #294 of 326
Have a great meet Head-fellows! I am heading to Florida tomorrow for a meet on the same day as yours. Keep us posted on meet progress and how many gins Duggeh has downed.
wink.gif
I am quite sure there will be some entertaining banter in the Florida impressions thread as well. Cheers!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 4:23 PM Post #296 of 326
Is there internet in the room? I mean like, an RJ45 socket? I don't have a wireless card.

Also people, remember to bring your cameras!

Oct 25, 2007 at 5:00 PM Post #297 of 326
Quote:

Is there internet in the room? I mean like, an RJ45 socket? I don't have a wireless card.

I can bring a USB wireless dongle if you need it.

Quote:

Also people, remember to bring your cameras!

It's on my list of stuff to bring!
Also, don't forget to charge your batteries (camera, DAP, laptop, portable amp/dac etc.)

Oct 25, 2007 at 8:22 PM Post #298 of 326
Does anyone have recommendations for a hotel around here, for a lst minute booking for dale and myself.

Days is fully booked, found some cheapy place called the hotel international on london road near whitworth street and the station. Or the rembrandt, small and cheapy.

Question, hows the weekend parking in mancs ?

Oct 25, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #300 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by senny-ftw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you certain Days is fully booked? It said so online, but when I phoned the hotel itself (NOT the booking line) they had rooms available for Friday and Saturday...

Rang up earlier this evening and it's fully booked, and so is every other hotel in the city. 2 rooms let at the £225pn place, lol no thanks. Will try ringing some of the cheap 'student accomodation standard' hotels tomorrow and check others for cancellations, otherwise itl have to be a trip back in the evening.

Hopefully there will be something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back