Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 20, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #199 of 234
i am a mystery.     expected this one

Aug 22, 2014 at 8:48 AM Post #203 of 234

I thought your personality profile was in the car you drive? Just have us post a picture of our car?

Aug 22, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #204 of 234
I'm a cat.

Meow!
wink.gif

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:55 PM Post #207 of 234
Watta waste of time...

Aug 23, 2014 at 7:09 AM Post #209 of 234
I got Music Buff...which is weird, since I seem to recall picking a lot of the pictures that had people chilling out on their computers and drinking coffee*. I also picked pictures with books or people writing for the questions about heroes and inspiration, since I've been working on the mother of all sci-fi/fantasy trilogies in my head for the past six months and have built up some distinctly heroic, if complex and flawed, characters. The survey seemed to ignore all that, though, and instead concentrated on the music aspect. Granted, I did pick some of the music ones, but I thought I'd get "Bookworm" or "Computer Junkie" or something like that.

Also, not a single picture of a person dressed up as a pony for the ComicCon question. I suppose they'd have to be asking about BronyCon for that one, but still! My one chance to comically skew the results of the survey, and they didn't even provide me with the option I wanted. They shouldn't have restricted the question to comics--they should have included pictures from all kinds of different conventions (e.g. Star Trek, Star Wars).

*Blech! Hate the stuff, but they were the closest pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back