Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 12, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #76 of 234

That's a first!

Yay
fgYDgrL.png

Aug 12, 2014 at 8:11 AM Post #77 of 234
Congratulations! Here are your results.

You're a Mystery

You're glued to your games. There���s no level you can���t master, no cheat code you don���t know.

You love to explore new things. You're inquisitive and have a really vivid imagination. You really pride yourself on being the first person you know to find out about cool stuff, and when you do make an awesome new discovery no one is going to be able to distract you until you know all about it - and we mean ALL about it!

Aug 12, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #83 of 234
I got Tech Addict, but I don't agree with it.

I clicked quite a few pictures which clearly had nothing to do with technology.
Also I know I can live without '1st-world-tech' as I've done it a number of times... gotta say I'm disappointed with the result.

Aug 12, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #86 of 234
I am a research analyst for a large tech company.   We've used this type of survey which is primarily used to assess sentiment (feelings ) about things -  like satisfaction or preferences. 
Usually, you would design this type of survey (using selected images) that help you gain particular insight.    This method can be very effective since the images connect with your emotional response.   

Potentially, a very interesting way to help understand the interests and needs of the community, but this  particular survey does not seem to be designed to address particular areas of interest to this community.    

Users who are viewing this thread

Back