Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 11, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #47 of 234
And now for something completely different...

You're a Food and Drink Buff

Eat, drink, and be merry - that's your motto!

You're a true foodie, obsessed with new flavours, tastes and experiences. You'd love nothing more than to be able to head off on a round the world trip, trying out what every country and culture has to offer your taste buds.

You're curious, confident, and courageous when you need to be. You like to know how everything works, and love to take things apart to find out what makes them tick. People know better than to rush you for snap decisions - you need plenty of time for all your research. And when you do speak, they listen.

It might be one of those generic surveys. it describes me quite accurately, however.

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:17 PM Post #48 of 234
I completed the Survey at Quiz.VisualDNA.com and got a Tech Guru rating.  Visual DNA stretched that rating a bit; I've much yet to learn about fixing LinUX rigs on the software and drivers side.  And a lot more things (I'd say all fifteen shown) inspire me than the one the quiz program allowed.

In reality, I'm a Tech Buff, Music Buff (working on Music Guru - I'm a student of the arts of arranging and orchestration, and a video producer in training, with a slice of patent/trademark/copyright researcher thrown in for good measure), and News Buff in one package.
wink.gif

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:33 PM Post #49 of 234
The link doesn't work in opera browser. Strike 1. There was easily half the questions where none of the answers applied to me at all. Strike 2. The end result said I was a sport guru, strike 3. Overall a pretty flawed quiz.  I am also sure there is tons of copy write infringement going on. 

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #51 of 234
I'm supposed to be a sports guru, the questions seem to be generated dynamically, didn't have the possibility to select any particular music genre.  Cost me 3 minutes of my life that could have been spent more productively brewing a latte  going out for a morning run :wink:

Aug 12, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #56 of 234
31b740f7ca8a.jpg
f2152c3e4ed4.jpg
624209fac713.jpg
10ffbc8fb952.jpg
83cfb60bc3b8.jpg
2d789ee66358.jpg
866f9cd8f5a9.jpg
6824195c5f30.jpg

share-facebook.png
share-pinterest.png
share-twitter.png

Congratulations! Here are your results.

You're a Music Addict

You're so close to your favourite act you can almost touch them!

Whether it's Lady Gaga or Radio Gaga you love losing yourself in the fun, chaos and beauty of some live music and culture. You're always first to know when a new act has music out or a hot up and coming actor is about to open a new show.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

Aug 12, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #57 of 234
Gaming Addict,

I would say that's fairly correct haha!

Aug 12, 2014 at 1:50 AM Post #58 of 234

N
ot entirely wrong, but since I'm posting might as well ask anyone who sees this to PM me if they have Pokemon Y, I wanna friend people so I can get more friend safari options. :D Maybe trade Pokemon, too.

Aug 12, 2014 at 1:53 AM Post #59 of 234
Want to be "cultured"? Choose the prettiest pictures regardless of what they portray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back