Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 11, 2014 at 8:15 PM Post #31 of 234
Eh.......maybe a text-based survey would have been more effective.

^ half of those don't make any sense to me

and I don't understand how these questions could lead to me being:

I feel like this is one of those generic Facebook surveys that I used to fill out 5 years ago. >.>

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #33 of 234
It says I am a sex machine and look great in drag... Just kidding, not a real surprise, but I am a music buff. No wonder I come here so often.

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:37 PM Post #35 of 234

You're a Music Addict

You're so close to your favourite act you can almost touch them!

Whether it's Lady Gaga or Radio Gaga you love losing yourself in the fun, chaos and beauty of some live music and culture. You're always first to know when a new act has music out or a hot up and coming actor is about to open a new show.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:41 PM Post #36 of 234
What, no multiple choose?!

Got Musical Guru, which is pretty accurate. Had to be while growing up. My parents always did "name that song" whenever the radio was on. Which was almost always.

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:44 PM Post #37 of 234
Tech Addict......

You love your technology, and it loves you back. Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumors.  You're confident, imaginative, and ready to take charge. You like to lead from the front and take everyone on amazing new adventures with you. You're a pretty good read of people and like to think that you know how to make everyone feel happy. There are always new friends to make.

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:56 PM Post #38 of 234
So I re-did the survey and I only changed my answer to one of the questions:
  • What do you obsess about? (I chose listening to music instead of the computer)

The choice related to the type of music you like, or whatever similar question was asked, doesn't matter.

Magically, I am now a music addict instead of a tech addict.

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #39 of 234

You're a Sports Buff

You know where to find the latest score!

First over the line, slamming the dunk (or is it dunking the slam?), sticking your flag in the summit... you love to get outside and get active. You're just as happy playing on a team or heading off into the wilderness by yourself for a trek. And if you can't get up and get out, that's what the sports channels are for.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

anyone else not a tech or music fan?

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:13 PM Post #40 of 234
Normally I find the outcome of these surveys silly and not too accurate, but this one actually nailed it spot on!

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:25 PM Post #41 of 234

gs1000.gif

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #43 of 234
Tech Guru. Well, being into technology lead me here in the first place. So far no regrets, although the wallet might disagree.

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:00 PM Post #45 of 234
Congratulations! Here are your results.

You're a Sports Buff

You know where to find the latest score!

First over the line, slamming the dunk (or is it dunking the slam?), sticking your flag in the summit... you love to get outside and get active. You're just as happy playing on a team or heading off into the wilderness by yourself for a trek. And if you can't get up and get out, that's what the sports channels are for.

That was a pretty accurate survey. Everything's absolutely much spot on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back