Official Sony WF-1000XM3 Thread - Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earphones
Sep 3, 2021 at 2:05 PM Post #1,457 of 1,494
Sep 7, 2021 at 1:23 AM Post #1,458 of 1,494
Hello everyone, new Sony wf-1000xm3 user since yesterday here. I have a question. I want to avoid the earbuds to recharge every time I finish to use them (after 1 hour or less), so I didn't pint them inside the case and this morning I found the right earbud completely discharged 😢 Am I forced to put them back in the case every time? Thank you

Sep 7, 2021 at 1:54 AM Post #1,459 of 1,494
Hello everyone, new Sony wf-1000xm3 user since yesterday here. I have a question. I want to avoid the earbuds to recharge every time I finish to use them (after 1 hour or less), so I didn't pint them inside the case and this morning I found the right earbud completely discharged 😢 Am I forced to put them back in the case every time? Thank you

you could set the automatic turn off from the app and theoretically not have to put it inside the case, but the problem is it will automatically turn on using the proximity sensor near the nozzle... so it will only stay off if you for example set it on the table and not disturbing it. Touching the sensor or putting it inside our pocket will surely turn it on again

Sep 7, 2021 at 2:40 AM Post #1,460 of 1,494
TWS earbuds are designed to be placed in the box after using, regardless of period. Yeah the batteries will deteriorate after a few years but don’t worry too much about it. I’ve had mine for almost 2 years and still have around 4 hours or so per charge.

Sep 7, 2021 at 7:27 AM Post #1,461 of 1,494
Thank you chinmie and aceedburn. Yes I turned them off from the app and then placed them back inside the original box, that's why it seems strange that the right bud got totally descharged and the left one was still 100%

Oct 18, 2021 at 1:16 PM Post #1,465 of 1,494
Are these worth upgrading from the CA Melomania 1 buds?.... And if I connected these to a longrange transmitter, can I change options in the phone app before connecting to the transmitter and it will remember the settings?
Can't answer the upgrade question, but the settings set from the app are stored in the buds and then works no matter what source they are connected to

Nov 22, 2021 at 1:27 PM Post #1,466 of 1,494
I bought the Sennheiser MTW2s, but they have bluetooth problems and I wanted a bit darker and maybe fun sound, so I switched them to the Sony WF-1000XM3, which also cost € 80 less.

I will give my impressions ... in the meantime, is the normal 5V 2A smartphone charger okay to charge them?

Nov 23, 2021 at 11:25 AM Post #1,469 of 1,494
I bought the Sennheiser MTW2s, but they have bluetooth problems and I wanted a bit darker and maybe fun sound, so I switched them to the Sony WF-1000XM3, which also cost € 80 less.

I will give my impressions ... in the meantime, is the normal 5V 2A smartphone charger okay to charge them?
I am right now consider upgrading to XM4 or MTW2. Looking forward to reading your impression.

Nov 23, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #1,470 of 1,494
Apologies if that question has been asked before, but I just received my wf-1000xm3 and even the largest tips that come with them don't seal my ear properly.

Highly appreciated if someone had a recommendation or could point me to the right thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back