Official Pittsburgh 2017 Meet - July 22nd - Music to My Ear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #31 of 75
Is there a time yet?

Jul 6, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #33 of 75
I've got a bunch of stuff to setup so I will probably be early. Too bad Zach couldn't make it such a super nice guy. The Eikons from the Kenzie is just good. Starting to get excited about this meet. I love to meet other HeadFi'ers.

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #34 of 75
I've got a bunch of stuff to setup so I will probably be early. Too bad Zach couldn't make it such a super nice guy. The Eikons from the Kenzie is just good. Starting to get excited about this meet. I love to meet other HeadFi'ers.

The only Zach that matters is gonna be there!

^-- this guy

Jul 11, 2017 at 9:30 PM Post #35 of 75
Jul 12, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #37 of 75
Tentative at the moment, but thinking of attending and bringing an "old school" setup - R2R instead of Delta Sigma. Tube instead of solid state. Dynamic instead of planar:
  • Metrum Acoustics Amethyst
  • DNA Sonett 2
  • Eddie Current Black Widow (not a tube, but has that "special" sound)
  • ZMF Eikon
  • Focal Utopia

Jul 12, 2017 at 3:48 PM Post #40 of 75
If I can get my Deckard back, I'll bring that. Otherwise expect:

• Chord Mojo
  • LCD-X
  • HD650
  • VModa M100
I could bring some IEMs but not sure if people would want to share those (I could bring tips and an alcohol wipe maybe?)

Jul 12, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #41 of 75
Well just got a Mojo also so that will be coming and it looks like a new laptop too as my trusty MacBook Pro isn't so trusty anymore it has just started blinking out on me. Certain movements makes the screen go blank and the music stop hit the touch pad and space bar a few times and it comes back it doesn't totally shut off but is very annoying so probably something new or at least new to me. Makes me sad though as I had my eye on a nice bottle of Bourbon but that will have to wait now. The MBP is 7 years old though so not too bad for it.

Jul 12, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #43 of 75
Awesome, I'll update the gear list while I'm at work tomorrow!
You were starting to worry about show up it seems it will be pretty good. You will have to listen to your Eikons from the Kenzie it is really sweet.

Jul 12, 2017 at 10:12 PM Post #44 of 75
Well just got a Mojo also so that will be coming and it looks like a new laptop too as my trusty MacBook Pro isn't so trusty anymore it has just started blinking out on me. Certain movements makes the screen go blank and the music stop hit the touch pad and space bar a few times and it comes back it doesn't totally shut off but is very annoying so probably something new or at least new to me. Makes me sad though as I had my eye on a nice bottle of Bourbon but that will have to wait now. The MBP is 7 years old though so not too bad for it.

Slug the bourbon, it'll give you the courage to buy something new!

Jul 12, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #45 of 75
I'm currently planning on attending. Given the list of what's expected and what I know MTME has around, I think I'll just bring my Mjölnir Audio KGSSHV Carbon and pair of Stax SR-007 Mk1.

I'm definitely going to have to check this out, I've not had the pleasure of demoing Estats yet.

You were starting to worry about show up it seems it will be pretty good. You will have to listen to your Eikons from the Kenzie it is really sweet.

I was, seems people don't like to post early on, I am one of those who likes to get things squared away.

Anyone have any spare of those stick on nametags so we can identify people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back