Official NYC Spring 2010 Meet Saturday, March 13th
Jan 24, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #76 of 402
Yes, they are one in the same (Adria/Ramada). They have just renovated the entire place with new electrical and the meeting rooms have been totally re-done.
To end any confusion...there are 2 separate buildings to the hotel, one was the Adria, and one was the Ramada, but it is now call the Adria Conference Center and Hotel, and like vpivinylspiner so eloquently pointed out, the Annex Room (one of the 2 rooms), has the entrance in the circular driveway, outside of the lobby. You will see a bunch of happy nerds hanging around all day.

To make it easier, Northern Blvd. runs east and west and it is the eastern-most building, so it would make "Queens, NY" sense, that the address is:
221-17 Northern Blvd. because all streets in Queens start their address by their cross street, as in 221st ST.

Jimmy, what are you confused about?

Jan 24, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #77 of 402
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Excellent chance I am in for this one. It's about time I make it to a immtbiker NYC meet.

Mike, it would be great to see you and Johnny there, this year. It would bring back some good memories. Let me know if you definitely need a room (doing it on the street is not allowed in NYC
tongue.gif
).

Jan 25, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #83 of 402
Damn my dad is scheduled for surgery on March 12th. Unless he gets moved to a different date, looks like i'll have to skip this meet
frown.gif

Jan 25, 2010 at 2:56 AM Post #84 of 402
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, they are one in the same (Adria/Ramada).

What he said.

Last time I was there, one building said Adria and the other still had the Ramada sign on it. I changed the member and gear web page to point to the Adria website only. The building we're in always had the Adria sign. Hopefully, this will end the this particular confusion.

Thanks for the suggestion. Keep em coming.

I'll add members and gear once we get a critical mass posted here. You're welcome to msg me, but I go through the thread, so listing it here lets everyone see it sooner. Msg me direct to fix any (of the many) mistakes I make.

Jan 25, 2010 at 4:58 AM Post #86 of 402
Spring is in the air!

Now if we can just get back to 60° soon so I can get back on my motorcycle.

Jan 25, 2010 at 5:18 AM Post #87 of 402
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mike, it would be great to see you and Johnny there, this year. It would bring back some good memories. Let me know if you definitely need a room (doing it on the street is not allowed in NYC
tongue.gif
).

I will need a room, 2 beds for 3/12 and 3/13. Let me know what you need from me. Thanks.

Jan 25, 2010 at 5:33 AM Post #88 of 402
I don't need anything. I'll reserve one under your name. T-Y-R-I-O-N

Jan 25, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #89 of 402
By the way...the only bad thing about the Annex room the last couple of years, is that they couldn't get the Wi-Fi into that room (that and one bad outlet).

I have been assured that it is now fast and no code is needed, since it's been remodeled.

Jan 25, 2010 at 5:43 AM Post #90 of 402
March is much better than February for me. Late March would be even better, but it is what it is. I'll try to get there if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back