Official NYC Fall 2015 Regional Meet Impressions
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #76 of 81
And, how does it compare to the Regen...are they similar? Complementary? Add together and improve sound or compete?

Nov 28, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #79 of 81
Hi, VERY late checking in, this was my first Head-Fi meet ever and found it very enjoyable.  Thank you to all the organizers and participants for making me feel so welcome.  I was the guy with DaveDerek, who finally convinced me to come after all these years.  :wink: 

I'll admit I'm not sure how you guys can evaluate fine differences in DACs and amps with all the ambient noise; at least headphones have distinct enough features that differentiating them is much easier.  That said, I'll agree with others here that the EnigmAcoustics Dharma was the surprise for me - I kept going back to that one again and again.

MGbert

Dec 4, 2015 at 10:31 PM Post #80 of 81
Sorry, very very late checking in here. I had a great time and it was great to see everyone again after so long. Especially to meet Spritzer for the first time. What a great and knowledgeable guy.

Telica as usual brought some heavenly chocolate snacks for us. Thank you very much. Aaron, great to see you again as well.

Thank you to all of the organizers of the meet. Doug, etc. Great to meet you all.

Until next time!

Dec 5, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #81 of 81
Edit:
Nevermind, a question answered.
Cheers
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back