Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013
Apr 20, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #556 of 566
Edit:
Hey I needed to edit this post and say ,
A BIG THANK YOU SOO MUCH EVERYONE THERE!!
I would never have dreamt to be able to hear so many top end gear and cans,
and it was literally mind blowing to hear such amazing sound filling into my brain.

OMG

now I am more certain of what I want to get next and you guys probably saved me years of decisions and heart ache lol.
So thanks again to everyone involved.

Apr 20, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #558 of 566
Just got back from the head-fi meet. It was fun trying out different types of headphones and everything. 

Would the representative from Ultimate Ears pelase send me a PM? I'm really considering purchasing the UE reference monitors.

Apr 20, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #559 of 566
Quote:
Just got back from the head-fi meet. It was fun trying out different types of headphones and everything. 

Would the representative from Ultimate Ears pelase send me a PM? I'm really considering purchasing the UE reference monitors.

+1 to the UE Rep PM'ing me. I ended up getting the Mad Dogs, but I'm also really considering the UE-900's.

Apr 20, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #561 of 566
Does anyone know how much the auction UE900s went for?

Apr 21, 2013 at 5:05 AM Post #563 of 566
OH well did go to the meet. Was all set to have impressions made for Aurisonic AS-1. But I was told I have too much wax in my right ear for a good impression. Can't get a doctors appointment in time. Bummer! But the meet itself was fun Lots of great toys and really nice people.I did see Jude there. Maybe next time!

Apr 22, 2013 at 8:23 AM Post #564 of 566
I'm very glad that I made the trip up for this meet, it was an excellent experience. Huge thanks to the organizers, as well as the individuals and vendors for bringing such an impressive selection of equipment! I was stunned to get the opportunity to audition literally everything on my hit list and then some. I'll definitely return with my own setup next year if this happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back