Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013
Apr 19, 2013 at 4:47 PM Post #541 of 566
I'm so glad I have a friend who can drive me to Babylon otherwise I would have had to go from Stony Brook -> Jamaica -> Babylon. It'll be me, another head-fier, and 3 non members. Looking forwrd to trying stuff tomorrow! 

Apr 19, 2013 at 5:37 PM Post #542 of 566
I'm so glad I have a friend who can drive me to Babylon otherwise I would have had to go from Stony Brook -> Jamaica -> Babylon. It'll be me, another head-fier, and 3 non members. Looking forwrd to trying stuff tomorrow! 

Testing stuff not allowed... Only looking

Apr 19, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #543 of 566
Guys, I'm waaay too lazy to do a search in this. Is anyone bringing the Sennheiser Momentums? I'm bringing: VMODA Crossfade LPs, Philips Citiscape Uptown, and the Sennheiser HD 598. Also, I'm bringing my e7 and e17 dac/amps.

Apr 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM Post #544 of 566
Quote:
@Mullet  Please Please bring that Compact Tube Hybrid Amp with tubes you have. I'm really interested in connecting my DragonFly/Asgard combo to your laptop and compare with DragonFly/CTH combo while using D7000 and T90 headphones

Oleg, I will be sure to bring the CTH. I'll bring a few tubes for you to try... Siemens 5418A. And maybe a Lorenz squat bottle PCC88. And maybe another tube or two.

I didn't see anything mentioned previously in the thread, but I'm hoping someone will bring an EHHA Rev A. I know it's a stretch, but I'm still hoping.

Apr 19, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #545 of 566
Wish I could say for shure,
But if I do make it Hopefully by midday,
I would bring my :
Es10 recabled
Es700 modded
V-modex (t50rp drivers)
Grado Alessandro

Apr 19, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #548 of 566
Hello, it may be too late to inquiry, but anyways, I am looking for the lift/ride tomorrow 8am or so. if any one attending the meet is based in Garden City or driving  close by the Garden City Hotel, would be possible to give me a ride then please drop me a line to
trush@musicaacoustics.com
Looking forward to meeting with you all.
Dimitri

Apr 19, 2013 at 8:40 PM Post #549 of 566
I am coming in a semi-official capacity. So if you have questions about The Cable Company's Headphone Lending Library ask away.

I am bringing the following:
Sources
PS Audio PWD/PWT

AMP/DAC 
ADL Esprite

Apple Macbook Pro

Headphones
Audeze LCD-2
Sennheiser HD-800
Grado PS-1000

Amplifiers (Pay attention - Both not shipping until next month at the earliest)
Cavalli Liquid Gold (New Balanced Solid State Amp)
Luxman P700u (New Balanced Amp)

Line Conditioner and nice cables

See everyone there.

Ethan
Yikes

Apr 20, 2013 at 4:42 AM Post #553 of 566
Slight change in equipment plans for me, my X-Sabre will be coming, though it has lower hours.

Computer (Win-FLAC) -> X-Sabre -> Mjolnir.  Still will have the Mjolnir FS.

Leaving MA soon!  Will see what I have for extensions, bringing two strips.

Apr 20, 2013 at 6:27 AM Post #554 of 566
I'll be there early to help setup, since I have to peace before breakdown, I'll help with setup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back