Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #136 of 374
I'll trade you...no problem.

Yeah, well you've been to, like, a billion of them or so, right?
(but who's counting?)
My 1st was last fall, so now I'm hooked. Where else can you have access to all this abundant audio goodness?
...and it's there to share!!
If you're on the hunt for the magical upgrade (and who in this hobby isn't?) then you should definitely make an effort to be there.

....but I will have fun in Alaska.

Apr 29, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #137 of 374
I'll trade you...no problem.

Yeah, well you've been to, like, a billion of them or so, right?
(but who's counting?)
My 1st was last fall, so now I'm hooked. Where else can you have access to all this abundant audio goodness?
...and it's there to share!!
If you're on the hunt for the magical upgrade (and who in this hobby isn't?) then you should definitely make an effort to be there.

....but I will have fun in Alaska.

Actually, I think this will be my 3rd meet. (I have gone to some Stereophile shows back in the day, not in many years though, and headphones were just an afterthought in those Dark Ages...)
But, bring along some good travel cans on the trip, enjoy!

Apr 29, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #138 of 374
Actually, I think this will be my 3rd meet. (I have gone to some Stereophile shows back in the day, not in many years though, and headphones were just an afterthought in those Dark Ages...)
But, bring along some good travel cans on the trip, enjoy!

Well there you go... I'll have to remember the old Odd Couple lesson about what happens when you assume.

And, yes, travel cans are the 1st thing on my packing list
L3000.gif

May 2, 2016 at 6:52 AM Post #141 of 374
Is there ever one in NYC? I've missed the posts on it if there was one. At one point, seemed there might be one in New Jersey, but I think it fell apart. Oh well, these 3, Long Island, near Philly, and the one in Stamford CT, seem to be the "local" ones in the area.

May 2, 2016 at 8:39 AM Post #142 of 374
Is there ever one in NYC? I've missed the posts on it if there was one. At one point, seemed there might be one in New Jersey, but I think it fell apart. Oh well, these 3, Long Island, near Philly, and the one in Stamford CT, seem to be the "local" ones in the area.

When is the one in Stamford, CT usually held?  I grew up and lived there for pretty much half my life. I don't get back often and would love to attend.

May 2, 2016 at 8:43 AM Post #143 of 374
http://www.head-fi.org/t/779700/official-nyc-area-regional-fall-meet-november-14th-2015-stamford-sheraton

This is the thread for the last Stamford Meet, I assume, if there is another one, it will be in the fall around the same time, still early for any official notice.

When is the one in Stamford, CT usually held?  I grew up and lived there for pretty much half my life. I don't get back often and would love to attend.

May 2, 2016 at 6:05 PM Post #145 of 374

Sorry I meant I was waiting for a meet in NYC. I can't justify to the wife travelling elsewhere for a Head-Fi meet :)

May 2, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #146 of 374

Sorry I meant I was waiting for a meet in NYC. I can't justify to the wife travelling elsewhere for a Head-Fi meet :)

No need to apologize, I'd like it if there was a more geographically central meet myself. Doesn't seem to be in the cards, though.

May 2, 2016 at 7:55 PM Post #147 of 374
One Month 9 days to go!

Dana Cable aka Gingko
Audio Technica               Added to the Vendor List.
Member list updated,We need more members.Don't be shy
You Don't want to miss this. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back