Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #106 of 374
How does not so silent auction work? Do I need to bring cash?
Am I allow to participate the auction (e.g selling headphone)
Any detail I should know as a new comer?

thanks

Mar 29, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #107 of 374
  How does not so silent auction work? Do I need to bring cash?
Am I allow to participate the auction (e.g selling headphone)
Any detail I should know as a new comer?

thanks

Donations of gear for the not so silent auction from vendors as well as members,you can bid on them,CASH only.
If you want to sell something ,you can post it in the thread that you have something for sale & make a little sign  to put on your table.
The auction is for donations only to cover the cost of the venue,not for selling items.

Mar 30, 2016 at 3:22 PM Post #110 of 374

I'm with Taction Technology.  We'd love to be there to demo our new Kannon headphones.  How do I arrange that?

I will be there,and very much look fwd to hearing and feeling The Kannon

Mar 30, 2016 at 4:57 PM Post #111 of 374

I'm with Taction Technology.  We'd love to be there to demo our new Kannon headphones.  How do I arrange that?

You just did,I will add you to the vendor list ,Read first post for details.I sent jim a pm.
Welcome aboard.

Apr 2, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #112 of 374
Hey NYC-area Head-fiers,

I'm planning a trip to NYC, although unfortunately not around the date of this meet. Nevertheless, I'm hoping to check out B&H, as I hear it's a pretty good store in the NYC area for head-fi stuff. Specifically, though, I'm hoping to test out different universal IEMs -- does anyone know if B&H has an area that allows testing out IEMs, or do they only have headphones on display?

(And more specifically, I'm hoping to test out the new Siren II series by Astell & Kern/JH, but I'm open to other quality IEMs as well).

Thanks!

Just keep in mind, B&H is closed on Saturdays....owners are Orthodox. They went through some re-modeling, but they did have a selection of IEMs to listen to last time I was there...it was behind a counter . I'd also suggest checking their used section on line before you go...they sometimes have some reasonable goodies there.

(For some reason they have a poorly organized used section...I use 2 different links:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Headphones/ci/2884/N/4294246780

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?ipp=100&ci=15322&N=4294210537&setIPP=100&srtclk=itemspp

Apr 4, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #114 of 374
Apr 6, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #116 of 374
Apr 7, 2016 at 6:25 AM Post #117 of 374
Checking the list of meet-ups wondering how will I finagle a trip to East Anglia, Hong Kong, Dubai, even Winnipeg, but my grandchildren live in Westbury.  That's the ticket.  Hope there is still room as I would love to come.  Please let me know.  Thanks, McClelland

Apr 7, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #118 of 374

Checking the list of meet-ups wondering how will I finagle a trip to East Anglia, Hong Kong, Dubai, even Winnipeg, but my grandchildren live in Westbury.  That's the ticket.  Hope there is still room as I would love to come.  Please let me know.  Thanks, McClelland

Plenty of room added to the list,Westbury about 15-20 minutes away from the hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back