Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #361 of 374
First headfi meet as well :D.
Was very awesome. Newbie like me got to experience some high end stuff.
Very happy. Cool people.
Question is there someone I can send pics to that might be creating a collage of them or something for the event?
@bozebuttons 

Jun 11, 2016 at 6:16 PM Post #365 of 374
Steve gutenburg listening to an Eddycurent amp and Lampizator Big 7 dac.

The sound was absolutely [COLOR=404040]phenomenal! I think it was the best in the whole room tbh.[/COLOR]

That Eddie Current Amp blew me away. When I listened to Hotel California by The Eagles. I felt like I was in the concert. It was phenomenal.

Jun 11, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #366 of 374
That Eddie Current Amp blew me away. When I listened to Hotel California by The Eagles. I felt like I was in the concert. It was phenomenal.

It blew me away as well! I was listening to the track Muddy water and it made my Jaw drop. There was just so much depth and refinement with that system its unbelievable! The owner also replaced the stock tubes with new old stock tubes each costing $1000+.

Jun 11, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #367 of 374
Had a wonderful time at the meet. Very cool meeting other Head-fiers and demoing various equipment. Heard some praise for the Vibro II's I brought along so that was pretty nice. The Ether's pretty much left my jaw planted to the floor and im pretty solid on purchasing a pair while I sell off my LCD2's.

Cant wait to go to another meet in the future!

Jun 11, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #368 of 374
Great seeing everyone...Fun time had by all.....Dan's Electro Ethers are really shaping up to be something special, and it also was great spending some time talking to Joe and checking out the fantastic GS2000e's!

Jun 11, 2016 at 7:33 PM Post #369 of 374
I second that Ether Es are something to watch for, and Dan also offered that MrSpeakers is working on Stats amp of equal quality, eagerly waiting...:raising_hand: and praying it will be an affordable alternative to today's rulers in the field :pray:

Jun 11, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #371 of 374
Post impressions here :)

http://www.head-fi.org/t/811045/official-nyc-meet-impressions-6-11-16

Hopefully I'm not overstepping in creating the thread. I wanted to make it before everyone posts impressions in this thread.

Jun 11, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #372 of 374
I wanted to thank all the individuals involved in making this possible. This was my first meet and I had a blast listening to all the great setups and sharing my opinions with all the wonderful people who attended the event.

I can't wait for the next one; i came all the way from NJ and it was totally worth the trip. Hopefully we can have one in or closer to NYC one day, so all the folks in NJ and PA can feel some of the love. 

Best regards. 

Jun 12, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #373 of 374
Great fun, thanks to the organizers. My 13-yo son and I made the trip from NJ. Highlights for me were the Ether Electrostats, just amazing. Ethers in general actually!

Thanks again, we'll be back.

Jun 12, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #374 of 374
Post impressions here
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/t/811045/official-nyc-meet-impressions-6-11-16

Hopefully I'm not overstepping in creating the thread. I wanted to make it before everyone posts impressions in this thread.

Thanks for starting the impressions thread,everyone else post your impressions in that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back