Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #331 of 374
Electrostatics? MrSpeakers? What did I miss?!

Jun 9, 2016 at 10:32 PM Post #332 of 374
Tyll mentioned them, very new, very interested myself!

Jun 9, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #333 of 374
We'll be showing prototypes.  We expect to ship this year, pricing TBD but we're keeping it real, it'll be more than ETHER but not by multiples.  it's built on the ETHER platform and super comfortable.  

beerchug.gif

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Jun 9, 2016 at 11:54 PM Post #334 of 374
Congrats!

Extra sorry now that I'm choosing my belly over my ears this year ... attending the Big Apple BBQ instead of this meet.

Jun 10, 2016 at 1:08 AM Post #337 of 374
I will be there bringing modded HD800 and Ether (Ether are for sale). Ether come with DUM cable terminated with 4 pin XLR. There will be 3 aftermarket cables for HD800 (also compatible with Audeze and BMF headphones) Moon Audio Blue Dragon (15 ft also for sale) and Silver Dragon plus Norne Audio Draug2 cable
See everyone Saturday

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Jun 10, 2016 at 8:41 AM Post #338 of 374
  Two announcements to share:

First: we have a new tuning for the electrostatic which has not yet been heard outside the company.  Also, picked up a set of Siemens EL34 for the Blue Hawaii, so yeah...

Second: we have a meet special for ETHER or ETHER C with a DUM cable, normally $1599.99 for $1399.  

Packing up, so see you Saturday!

Any chance you'll also bring balanced cables for testing?

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #339 of 374
 1 Day & counting!

There will be name tags at the front of the room,make sure to take one ,put your Head-fi name & First name on them Also there will be a sign in sheet on the table.

Watch where you park.Recommend to park in the school parking lot across the street
I will no longer be updating the Lists on the 2nd post.Don't worry if you are not on it you still can attend.

READ FIRST POST FOR INFO.

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:32 AM Post #340 of 374
So guys, I'm coming tomorrow, and this is what I'm bringing:

My 3D Printed Mods:
Hifiman ear pad adapter, which eliminates the need for those awful plastic ear pad mounting rings.
SHP9500 ear pad adapter, which allows you to mount pads easily and cleanly
HM5 pad inserts, which stretch them into a circle for use with cans like the TH-X00 and SHP9500
MSR7/M50 stock pad inserts, which stretch the stock pads just a bit for more ear space
Hifiman closed-back mod, still a prototype, no glue or other destructive modification required
Winding Cable Manager for the TH-X00, also in early stages, makes it easier to manage the massive cable.

Hoping everyone comes by to try them out. 

Also
- Fiio X3 II + E12
- T50RPmk3 w/ Alpha pads
- Some old-school Sony minidisc players + minidiscs in case anyone wants to join me in some nostalgia.

Jun 10, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #341 of 374
Dear, friends,
I will be happy to present Serg&Alex Hi-End Audiolab products. We are a small start-up and producing custom cables for headphones. I shall bring three cables on the meet for HD800, LCD and HiFiMAN headphones. Feel to come to our desk and test our cables with your favorite headphones on any set-up on the meet!=) We will very appreciate you to your feed-back about our cables. Thank you! See you tomorrow! =)
Alex 

Jun 10, 2016 at 11:18 AM Post #342 of 374
And tomorrow we'll be singing...

Jun 10, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #343 of 374
See y'all tomorrow! I'll be flying in from Denver today... get home... pack up my gear... and hopefully be there around 9ish tomorrow.

Not sure what I'll bring other than my EHHA Rev A, my ES9023 based DIY DAC, and a bunch of headphones. Haven't decided yet.

Jun 10, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #344 of 374
Cant wait for tomorrow!

Just a refresher of what i am bringing:

ZMF Vibro Mk II
5 ft Forza Audioworks Noir Mk ll cable for Audeze/ZMF
Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear Wireless (looking to sell for around 300-325 bucks)

Jun 10, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #345 of 374
Excited to see how tomorrow turns out! We'll be bringing a couple MicroZOTL2s (one with the latest version of the faceplate, a bit thicker than in the past, though not a large change visually), Metrum Musettes behind them, and a selection of headphones including the ZMF & LTA Omni LE, MrSpeakers Ether-C, and some classics, and maybe I'll bring along the Stax energizer and a Lambda, just for fun. The Musettes are very easy to switch inputs on, so be sure to bring some optical and coaxial output cables for those players - it's always nice to listen to your own music. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back