Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2016 at 4:17 PM Post #346 of 374
I feel redundant...I've been the ZOTL to meets, with my HEK. I have the Omni and Mojo Audio Joule v5 LPS for review, and figured I'd bring them along. Source is always problematic...I've mostly relied on my Pono, line out. Have a family wedding in Montauk tonight, getting killed now in traffic :frowning2: , may not get home until some ungodly hour, so not sure when I'll head out tomorrow.

Jun 10, 2016 at 4:50 PM Post #347 of 374
I feel redundant...I've been the ZOTL to meets, with my HEK. I have the Omni and Mojo Audio Joule v5 LPS for review, and figured I'd bring them along. Source is always problematic...I've mostly relied on my Pono, line out. Have a family wedding in Montauk tonight, getting killed now in traffic
frown.gif
, may not get home until some ungodly hour, so not sure when I'll head out tomorrow.

Well we no longer have our borrowed HEK, and that's a coupling worth hearing for anyone interested in either. We'll be bringing the LTA LPS (along with a stock, if anyone feels like hearing that it's an easy switch), so the Joule v5 will be good to have as well. With an amp that scales so much with power supply, I think we avoid redundancy. And, hey, more ZMF wood cups to look at AND listen to is never a bad thing. 

We'll surely be heading out at an ungodly hour - in less than 12 of them, in fact.

Jun 10, 2016 at 6:24 PM Post #348 of 374
  Excited to see how tomorrow turns out! We'll be bringing a couple MicroZOTL2s (one with the latest version of the faceplate, a bit thicker than in the past, though not a large change visually), Metrum Musettes behind them, and a selection of headphones including the ZMF & LTA Omni LE, MrSpeakers Ether-C, and some classics, and maybe I'll bring along the Stax energizer and a Lambda, just for fun. The Musettes are very easy to switch inputs on, so be sure to bring some optical and coaxial output cables for those players - it's always nice to listen to your own music. 

Ok now you are really tempting me to bring my HEK :)
Always wanted to checkout that pairing HEK + MicroZOTL2

Jun 10, 2016 at 7:45 PM Post #350 of 374
I am signing off for the night.See everyone tomorrow.

Remember bring power strips & cords if you have them

I wiil have a Mjolnir Audio
KGSSHV Carbon & O2mk1 at Kerrys table ,make sure to give it a listen.

Check First post for Info for the meet

Jun 10, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #351 of 374

Ok now you are really tempting me to bring my HEK :)
Always wanted to checkout that pairing HEK + MicroZOTL2

Assuming I survive the driving tonight, I'm bringing ZOTL and HEK (but you're welcome to bring your own)

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #353 of 374
coming tomorrow (hopefully). I can't bring my home setup through train (which really isn't good, magni 2/vali) so I'll just bring my X3 II/E12DIY with opamp sets with hd800.

Jun 11, 2016 at 7:26 AM Post #355 of 374
Gonna be late due to some issues but we should be on our way soon coming all the way from the first state!

Edit: Also, could anyone be so kind as to bring an extra power strip for me? I'd very much appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back