Official New York Spring Meet 5.2.15 Impressions
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #91 of 116
Thanks man.  We need 1 Million views!  We are close.  I promised Kerry and my nephew Brian (aka "silent man", who loves Grado) that we would hit that magic number.

009  (or 007 w/ Spritzer Mod) + BHSE with the right tubes (Mullard Original xf2 late breakup) will outperform Orpheus on most (but not all) tracks.  Extremely wide-stage choral works in big halls, or live rock concerts (especially indoor ones, not so much for stadiums) sound slightly more realistic on the Orpheus, according to about 10 listeners at my place (two mini-meet sessions, including some professional musicians) with carefully controlled level-matched quick switching (using the top-model Wadia as the source and DAC, typically with SACDs).

Therefore the Orpheus is not worth the current eBay price, which has zoomed to $35K.  But it always provides highly enjoyable euphonics, for most listeners anyway.

It is my go-to rig.  My wife's rig is indeed the 007 Spritzer Mod and a Kerry BHSE with the Mullards, and she won't typically let me use it. (She says I am too old to hear the perfect highs.)  I am very lucky Kerry is a married man, since my wife loves his ... work.

May 10, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #92 of 116
  Notice the 1/2" thick front panel.  And notice that Kerry needs two alarm clocks to wake up for his day job (after spending all night milling and drilling).

Kerry -- yes you can use some of the rare African ebony (you are the only one who knows where it is anyway) to make a proper volume control -- that cheap knob has no business on your amp.

And 8 days too late, let me thank all the organizers, members and vendors for another great meet.  And for the huge profit I made collecting the cash at dinner (so I kept the tip, the waiter didn't need it since he forgot the beer, what's the problem?).

Only joking.  

I can't believe I bought more stuff.  My wife found the boxes in the trash can out back, my WAF plan failed.  Of course, as depicted in the original Head-Fi t-shirts, I can't hear her complain when I have headphones on.

Another joke.

As we discussed at the diner, not enough of you are clicking on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7hdB32_miw  .  Off camera, Kerry was the equipment wrangler, and did a great job. 

I have nothing to add to the gear impressions -- previous posters have said it all.

Larry,

Now that video was something else. Loved it!
Any background you can share on how you got into this?

May 10, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #93 of 116
Sure ... no mystery ... GQ called Senn, since I guess they learned somewhere that the Orpheus rig is currently the most expensive headphone you can sort-of buy (there is one on ebay now for $35K).

Stax + BHSE represents two different manufacturers so that wouldn't fly for GQ, since they needed broadcast rights -- too much trouble getting clearances.  Ditto for other groupings.  And they don't cost as much!

Anyway, I'm a Senn groupie, I visit the office in CT from time to time, they touched up my Orpheus recently, so they had my cell phone, and they gave it to GQ when asked for a local Orpheus owner -- the GQ production company is in Brooklyn, and the house we did the shoot in (made to look like 2Chainz's but it's not, it's a professional venue for rent) is in Yonkers.

2Chainz was the hired talent for the whole series, so he gave his consent to use his music.  Obviously we listened to other CDs and high-res files, but on camera that is a no-no.  We couldn't even show the brand name of the CD player.  Kerry built the DAC.  My nephew was "silent man" on camera, but was not allowed to talk.  Kerry and my niece Sara could not be shown.

It's all about "rights and clearances".  All the people making comments on YouTube about listening to other music failed to understand this.  2Chainz, Kerry, my niece and nephew, and the shoot crew all listened for over 2 hours to all kinds of great music.  We then shot 20 minutes of listening to 2Chainz rap, which they boiled down to what you saw.

It was Kerry's birthday, his wife joined us, as did silent man's date, and we had a fab dinner in NYC that night.

2Chainz is a smart and savvy dude -- don't confuse his act with his real life.  He has solid academic and sports achievements under his belt, before he decided to make money doing rap.

The idea is personal chemistry -- old fat Jewish white guy from Jersey with hip tall black rapper dude from Atlanta ... respecting each other ... loving hi fi ... this is what makes the video work.  The production manager had this in mind the whole time, and she nailed it.

A life lesson in there too, yes?

May 10, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #94 of 116
So many first time personal highlights with this meet has kept me thinking about what to say for a few days.  I am sure I can't give a complete comment yet.  But here goes:

First, I was able to understand a little about the difference between low resistance and high resistance headphones.  I listened to the HD 800, LCD 3, LCD X, and LCD XC at the Headamp.com table early in my day at the meet.  I experienced how much lower resistance the X is over the first two when I naively tried the same setting on the sweet sounding two piece red amp he had on his table(GSX MK2)  Wow!  I should have turned down the volume like Justin suggested before switching headphones.  I understand why folks love the HD 800 with its clear, wide open sound stage.  I liked it best of the four.  Next I liked the LCD XC.  But as pointed out by others, by then the meet had many folks talking and the closed headphones shielded that background noise.  I need to listen to these cans more!   And that little red, two piece amp!!  Thanks Justin!!

I got to meet Mr Speakers in person! I had purchased a pair of Alpha Primes a couple of months ago because they fit my price/sound point based on readers comments only.  Did  I say I am new to headphones.  I am.   I came looking for an amp to pair them with and to listen to the competition.  I got to hear Mr Speaker's newest creation, the Ether.  Dan is The Man!  These made me put aside my Primes.  It was so easy, too.  So easy.  Not that the Primes are bad.  I had to turn up the volume a bit more to get to their so sweet spot. I bet I can wear them both for hours without a problem.( I had the Primes on at home a few days before the meet while listening to some tunes.  I forgot I was listening to headphones and got up from my chair to got to the next room, got a couple of steps, and felt the tug of the cable reminding me that the Primes are on my head and I was not listening to speakers on stands.)  They are that comfortable!!   

Before coming to the meet, I had read the CanJam reflections of many and the Cavelli Liquid Carbon stood out as a must hear. I kept going back several times to the Ether - Carbon pairing.  I definitely heard new things in the music I had brought along with me.  Lucky me I got to hear the Ether on two Cavalli amplifiers at the meet.  Liquid Carbon and the Liquid Crimson.  I hadn't even heard of the Cavalli name until a few weeks ago.  Listening to the Ether with the Carbon got me to where I wanted to be and a little further.  Plenty of oomph, plenty of fun, a couple of Oh My's!  Not too shabby!  I know I am new and there's a lot more out there...So little time, too!

Speaking of Mr. Speakers, I was talking with Dan and the Headphone Guru guy about galvanic isolation versus electrical isolation.  (Just one of many interesting discussions I had with folks all day at the meet.)  Did you know that Dan is an electrical engineer?  Yep.  Anyway Dan, after our discussion, when I got back home,  I checked out the Schiit you recommended.  I went out to the mailbox this afternoon to check the mail.  There was a box of Schiit in there! Imagine?!   And man I am so Wyrd!!  And rockin'!!  Just kidding... Thanks Dan.

I also want to thank Julie and David for letting me try several iem's and that sweet AK240 player.  They cued up a 24/192 version of The Eagles Hotel California.   Toe tappin' time folks.  Lots of air and clarity to the notes.  I couldn't decide between the UE and JH monitors though.  They all sounded so clear and sweet I had trouble picking just one.  It was a good first time listen.   Guess I will have to go back for another listen...:)  Have you noticed how hard it is to force yourself to try out all this fantastic gear in one place?!  I mean force yourself...So many choices, so little time!

HiFi Man.  I got to listen to the new  HE1000 headphone paired with their HM 901 player into their DOCK 1 into their EF 100 amp.  The headphones were very comfortable.  The sound I heard was clear and sweet.  It was very hard to pull myself away from this setup!!  I went back a couple more times just cause I could and it was there!  I will go back to this one again for sure.  I was listening here to educate myself about what "good and great" means in headphone gear.  I can see it's going to take me a while to understand that for sure.

Reading all the great posted comments has prolonged my fun at the meet and helped me to clarify my own thoughts and impressions.  I am impressed how I should have taken better mental notes.  I have only touched a little on the highlights as well evidenced by others.  

Thanks again to all who put the meet together and made it the fun time it was.

May 10, 2015 at 3:40 PM Post #96 of 116
  So many first time personal highlights with this meet has kept me thinking about what to say for a few days.  I am sure I can't give a complete comment yet.  But here goes:

First, I was able to understand a little about the difference between low resistance and high resistance headphones.  I listened to the HD 800, LCD 3, LCD X, and LCD XC at the Headamp.com table early in my day at the meet.  I experienced how much lower resistance the X is over the first two when I naively tried the same setting on the sweet sounding two piece red amp he had on his table(GSX MK2)  Wow!  I should have turned down the volume like Justin suggested before switching headphones.  I understand why folks love the HD 800 with its clear, wide open sound stage.  I liked it best of the four.  Next I liked the LCD XC.  But as pointed out by others, by then the meet had many folks talking and the closed headphones shielded that background noise.  I need to listen to these cans more!   And that little red, two piece amp!!  Thanks Justin!!

I got to meet Mr Speakers in person! I had purchased a pair of Alpha Primes a couple of months ago because they fit my price/sound point based on readers comments only.  Did  I say I am new to headphones.  I am.   I came looking for an amp to pair them with and to listen to the competition.  I got to hear Mr Speaker's newest creation, the Ether.  Dan is The Man!  These made me put aside my Primes.  It was so easy, too.  So easy.  Not that the Primes are bad.  I had to turn up the volume a bit more to get to their so sweet spot. I bet I can wear them both for hours without a problem.( I had the Primes on at home a few days before the meet while listening to some tunes.  I forgot I was listening to headphones and got up from my chair to got to the next room, got a couple of steps, and felt the tug of the cable reminding me that the Primes are on my head and I was not listening to speakers on stands.)  They are that comfortable!!   

Before coming to the meet, I had read the CanJam reflections of many and the Cavelli Liquid Carbon stood out as a must hear. I kept going back several times to the Ether - Carbon pairing.  I definitely heard new things in the music I had brought along with me.  Lucky me I got to hear the Ether on two Cavalli amplifiers at the meet.  Liquid Carbon and the Liquid Crimson.  I hadn't even heard of the Cavalli name until a few weeks ago.  Listening to the Ether with the Carbon got me to where I wanted to be and a little further.  Plenty of oomph, plenty of fun, a couple of Oh My's!  Not too shabby!  I know I am new and there's a lot more out there...So little time, too!

Speaking of Mr. Speakers, I was talking with Dan and the Headphone Guru guy about galvanic isolation versus electrical isolation.  (Just one of many interesting discussions I had with folks all day at the meet.)  Did you know that Dan is an electrical engineer?  Yep.  Anyway Dan, after our discussion, when I got back home,  I checked out the Schiit you recommended.  I went out to the mailbox this afternoon to check the mail.  There was a box of Schiit in there! Imagine?!   And man I am so Wyrd!!  And rockin'!!  Just kidding... Thanks Dan.

I also want to thank Julie and David for letting me try several iem's and that sweet AK240 player.  They cued up a 24/192 version of The Eagles Hotel California.   Toe tappin' time folks.  Lots of air and clarity to the notes.  I couldn't decide between the UE and JH monitors though.  They all sounded so clear and sweet I had trouble picking just one.  It was a good first time listen.   Guess I will have to go back for another listen...:)  Have you noticed how hard it is to force yourself to try out all this fantastic gear in one place?!  I mean force yourself...So many choices, so little time!

HiFi Man.  I got to listen to the new  HE1000 headphone paired with their HM 901 player into their DOCK 1 into their EF 100 amp.  The headphones were very comfortable.  The sound I heard was clear and sweet.  It was very hard to pull myself away from this setup!!  I went back a couple more times just cause I could and it was there!  I will go back to this one again for sure.  I was listening here to educate myself about what "good and great" means in headphone gear.  I can see it's going to take me a while to understand that for sure.

Reading all the great posted comments has prolonged my fun at the meet and helped me to clarify my own thoughts and impressions.  I am impressed how I should have taken better mental notes.  I have only touched a little on the highlights as well evidenced by others.  

Thanks again to all who put the meet together and made it the fun time it was.

Great impressions.
For Your info that was Peter(iron Dreamer) manning the Headamp table.Justin was not at the meet.

May 10, 2015 at 3:49 PM Post #97 of 116
Thanks Bozebuttons,

Peter,

Please accept the humble apology of this newbee.  None the less I did enjoy you sharing your equipment and knowledge with me.  Safe flights back to LA I hope?

Blu99Zoomer

May 11, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #99 of 116
  Folks,

Where is this video link? I must have missed it.

Thank you,
-Speed

Here you Go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7hdB32_miw

May 13, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #102 of 116
Any more impressions? Don't be shy post them if you got them>

Ok!
I will post some impressions,
As my main goal there was to hear top amps,
to get a guage at what level currently my modded LDmkviii se was, in comparison.

So I abondoned & left it lonely most of the meet lol, to hear all the others...
And like I said before, as a whole I was not dissapointed as everyones table was really really good sounding!
:)

Ok

Warning: Raw impressions!:

WOO:
Jack Wu new woo portable tube amp was a real winner..
Sounded really amazing out of my portable Audio Technica esw9ltd, and in comparison, not so great with that Senn headphone plugged into it, I believe was the Senn700 :p
I whish they had an hd800 or the small beyer t51 portables on it.
Both would also have crushed those Senns.

Also was surprised that I easily preferred Woo clear sounding WA22 over anything else in that that vicinity,
That means the wa5 & also the Crimson amp at Dans (Mr. Speakers) table (another favorite)

EHHA:
Mullet's table had an amp kit he made that I considered one of best, or "my favorites" amps at meet.
Way up at near the top of the heap of excellent amps there. (non-electrostat)

I believe it was the Cavali EHHA rev A amp,
yet I dont remember if Mullet tweaked or optimized it.

So many excellent amps I Couldn't really say wich amp was truley best as it was a meet environment.
I can say which gave me the BeSt impressions at the meet.

Missed amps!:
Although Kerry's KGST looked amazing, I was afraid to listen to that level (stax) equipment lol.
In retrospect, could kick myself for not doing so!
Also of note is the beautiful Mcintosh amp in the back which I forgot(!) :frowning2:
And the GSX mk2 which I did not hear because I already heard this excellent amp in past.

ZANA DEUX:
Also, Iagree EXACTLY with DutchGFX impressions on THREE units:
1- the Ether(great)
2- zana deux( not so great),
3- Mullet's EHHA(great).

This gives added weight to DutchGFX impressions.
I believe he is 100% spot on with his detailed impressions on those units.

Yet I also do not believe there is any
conflict with Franks impressions of the Zana Deux, because it IS STILL a top-level amp.
Just that I had higher expectations of it being more liquid/cohesive, instead of that bright fatigueness (!)
It did have a quite large soundstaging...
Actually it had the largest soundstage of all the amps I tried at the meet(!)
So the "super" version should be a welcome upgrade.

Decware:
The Decware amp at the ZMF table was really very nice,
but not at the level of the woo22 or others I preferred,
Yet is was similar to the "339 figarro", a lush tube amp wich I heard.

LIO:
Vinny's LIO I thought edged out both the Ragnarok and the "Wells audio Headtrip" at the Lampizator table ...
In terms of sonics as a whole.
I already know the LIO amp from hearing it a few times at a friends house,
so I am fairly familiar of its sound already,
But, to me, the addition of that "AVC" (Autotransformer volume control) stage certainly brings it up another notch/level from the tubestage I herd before.

HEADPHONES COMPARO:
1-HE1000
2-HD800(moded)
3-Ether
4-Audio Zenith PMx2

"Left field" comments below:

Thanks a lot for your feedback, you probably saved me $1500. :wink:

Truth be told, I actually still prefer my HD800 over the two others (Ether & HE1000)...(!)

When switching between the HE1000 & my moded HD800,
the HE1000 bass advantage, was there and impressive, but I still prefered the HD800 mids, while the "air" of soundatage was actually close,
but not clearly discernable due to background "meet" ambiance.

As for Dan's Ether,
they were clearly sonically better than my moded HE560 I owned in past,
But didn't have a clear advantage over my HD800.
The Ether presentation was very very good, but ultimalely they had a more intimate presentation compared to the HD800
So I would definitely say its really in similar quality league,
and rank Ether above all other open planars with exception of the HE1000 (of course).

So ultimately, I would say the Ether is like at a moded HE6 level, plus more air.

So that leaves the "Audio Zenith PMx2"...
Personally, I would choose the them to compliment the hd800(as more portable solution).
They are not sonically similar of course,
but the level of sonic performance is definitely there.

I had owned an PM1 in past, but sadly returned it,
as I felt it was never good enough.

These PMx2 truely are what the PM1 should have been,
and I would never have parted with them if they were this dam good(!).

I would chose these over any planar except the HE1000(of course).
Technically I would say almost similar level sound to Ether, with less soundstage of Ether.
That probably was why *FFRESPONSE* was not afraid to showcase them right alongside an LCD3 & HD800 for comparison (!)
The bass actually may have been more powerful than the Ether, as they clearly were on the Ragnarok.

The only problem I found was that with the Ragnarok, the PMx2 was not linear..
It was powerful,yes, but the Rag was adding(!) excessive thickness to the bass!
The Rag did the same to the others(lcd3&hd800) too!

In contrast, The Audio Zenith PM2 paired with my Little Dot amp next to it, sounded much more balanced with larger stage.
Thats how I knew this "PMx2" had a truley great signature.
Yet as you all know by now, with any good can, you must evaluate in better environment for extendid period to know anything for sure.

So as you can now assume,
I was actually quite a bit dissapointed by the Ragnarok performance(!)
Now bear in mind, it was a powerful sound, and the WA5 was actually thicker in this regard(bass).

To put things in perspective, the Rag(like the head case) definitely did have "powerful" signature, and "top tier" level sound...

The problem was that when you have SO MANY tables with "top level" sound, such competition causes you to tend to nitpick between them, even if they are all very good!

So Rather than be impressed by a clean or dynamic amp, I chose to focus on soundstage coherence, musicality and realism.
Yet thats hard to do at any meet!
So overall impressions prevail :)

Well, That's all I could think of,
I hope I haven't offended everyone!
:wink:

P.S.
wavoman (Larry)
Great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7hdB32_miw]video! Haha!
You are a very charasmatic person!
Nice I had the opportunity to sit with you & Kerry at dinner.
You guys very interesting

May 13, 2015 at 10:25 PM Post #103 of 116
Ok!
I will post some impressions,
As my main goal there was to hear top amps,
to get a guage at what level currently my modded LDmkviii se was, in comparison.

So I abondoned & left it lonely most of the meet lol, to hear all the others...
And like I said before, as a whole I was not dissapointed as everyones table was really really good sounding!
smily_headphones1.gif

Ok

Warning: Raw impressions!:

WOO:
Jack Wu new woo portable tube amp was a real winner..
Sounded really amazing out of my portable Audio Technica esw9ltd, and in comparison, not so great with that Senn headphone plugged into it, I believe was the Senn700
tongue.gif

I whish they had an hd800 or the small beyer t51 portables on it.
Both would also have crushed those Senns.

Also was surprised that I easily preferred Woo clear sounding WA22 over anything else in that that vicinity,
That means the wa5 & also the Crimson amp at Dans (Mr. Speakers) table (another favorite)

EHHA:
Mullet's table had an amp kit he made that I considered one of best, or "my favorites" amps at meet.
Way up at near the top of the heap of excellent amps there. (non-electrostat)

I believe it was the Cavali EHHA rev A amp,
yet I dont remember if Mullet tweaked or optimized it.

So many excellent amps I Couldn't really say wich amp was truley best as it was a meet environment.
I can say which gave me the BeSt impressions at the meet.

Missed amps!:
Although Kerry's KGST looked amazing, I was afraid to listen to that level (stax) equipment lol.
In retrospect, could kick myself for not doing so!
Also of note is the beautiful Mcintosh amp in the back which I forgot(!)
frown.gif

And the GSX mk2 which I did not hear because I already heard this excellent amp in past.

ZANA DEUX:
Also, Iagree EXACTLY with DutchGFX impressions on THREE units:
1- the Ether(great)
2- zana deux( not so great),
3- Mullet's EHHA(great).

This gives added weight to DutchGFX impressions.
I believe he is 100% spot on with his detailed impressions on those units.

Yet I also do not believe there is any
conflict with Franks impressions of the Zana Deux, because it IS STILL a top-level amp.
Just that I had higher expectations of it being more liquid/cohesive, instead of that bright fatigueness (!)
It did have a quite large soundstaging...
Actually it had the largest soundstage of all the amps I tried at the meet(!)
So the "super" version should be a welcome upgrade.

Decware:
The Decware amp at the ZMF table was really very nice,
but not at the level of the woo22 or others I preferred,
Yet is was similar to the "339 figarro", a lush tube amp wich I heard.

LIO:
Vinny's LIO I thought edged out both the Ragnarok and the "Wells audio Headtrip" at the Lampizator table ...
In terms of sonics as a whole.
I already know the LIO amp from hearing it a few times at a friends house,
so I am fairly familiar of its sound already,
But, to me, the addition of that "AVC" (Autotransformer volume control) stage certainly brings it up another notch/level from the tubestage I herd before.
smily_headphones1.gif

HEADPHONES COMPARO:
1-HE1000
2-HD800(moded)
3-Ether
4-Audio Zenith PMx2

"Left field" comments below:
Truth be told, I actually still prefer my HD800 over the two others (Ether & HE1000)...(!)

When switching between the HE1000 & my moded HD800,
the HE1000 bass advantage, was there and impressive, but I still prefered the HD800 mids, while the "air" of soundatage was actually close,
but not clearly discernable due to background "meet" ambiance.

As for Dan's Ether,
they were clearly sonically better than my moded HE560 I owned in past,
But didn't have a clear advantage over my HD800.
The Ether presentation was very very good, but ultimalely they had a more intimate presentation compared to the HD800
So I would definitely say its really in similar quality league,
and rank Ether above all other open planars with exception of the HE1000 (of course).

So ultimately, I would say the Ether is like at a moded HE6 level, plus more air.

So that leaves the "Audio Zenith PMx2"...
Personally, I would choose the them to compliment the hd800(as more portable solution).
They are not sonically similar of course,
but the level of sonic performance is definitely there.

I had owned an PM1 in past, but sadly returned it,
as I felt it was never good enough.

These PMx2 truely are what the PM1 should have been,
and I would never have parted with them if they were this dam good(!).

I would chose these over any planar except the HE1000(of course).
Technically I would say almost similar level sound to Ether, with less soundstage of Ether.
That probably was why *FFRESPONSE* was not afraid to showcase them right alongside an LCD3 & HD800 for comparison (!)
The bass actually may have been more powerful than the Ether, as they clearly were on the Ragnarok.

The only problem I found was that with the Ragnarok, the PMx2 was not linear..
It was powerful,yes, but the Rag was adding(!) excessive thickness to the bass!
The Rag did the same to the others(lcd3&hd800) too!

In contrast, The Audio Zenith PM2 paired with my Little Dot amp next to it, sounded much more balanced with larger stage.
Thats how I knew this "PMx2" had a truley great signature.
Yet as you all know by now, with any good can, you must evaluate in better environment for extendid period to know anything for sure.

So as you can now assume,
I was actually quite a bit dissapointed by the Ragnarok performance(!)
Now bear in mind, it was a powerful sound, and the WA5 was actually thicker in this regard(bass).

To put things in perspective, the Rag(like the head case) definitely did have "powerful" signature, and "top tier" level sound...

The problem was that when you have SO MANY tables with "top level" sound, such competition causes you to tend to nitpick between them, even if they are all very good!

So Rather than be impressed by a clean or dynamic amp, I chose to focus on soundstage coherence, musicality and realism.
Yet thats hard to do at any meet!
So overall impressions prevail
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, That's all I could think of,
I hope I haven't offended everyone!
wink.gif

P.S.
wavoman (Larry)
Great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7hdB32_miw]video! Haha!
You are a very charasmatic person!
Nice I had the opportunity to sit with you & Kerry at dinner.
You guys very interesting
smily_headphones1.gif

Thats what I am talking about,Great impressions!

May 14, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #105 of 116
Also of note is the beautiful Mcintosh amp in the back which I forgot
got there late. with that my apologies to the guys I crowded where I setup; forgot to say bye and wish you all the best too. love that tube amp you had setup in the center!

I'll have to get to any next one i attend earlier so I can be front & center w/the Mc. I'll have a good collection of hi rez material by then too.

Great seeing everyone and the gear. Hardly got to hear other's gear tho; where did the time go? I'm so mad at myself that I walked by the HE1000; all I've wanted for months has been to hear them. Tho on the flip side thanks to Dan who let me listen to the Ether thru my Mc amp. ...it was enough to get me to pre-ordered one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back