Official: New York Area Meet, Nov 20, White Plains, NY
Nov 18, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #272 of 308

Quote:
Equiptment Change:  I'll be bringing my KGTT instead of the Blue Hawaii.

Also, I may need a ride to and from Manhattan if anyone has room.  Please PM me if you do.

Awww, I'm gonna miss that BH, but the KGTT is great as well!  It'll probably be much less of a chore to carry everything over.

I wish I had bought my car by now but that trip to Japan is sucking up most of that fund.

Nov 18, 2010 at 8:55 PM Post #273 of 308
Gearing up.  There will be more.  Wood courtesy of Towert's Dad @ last NYC fall meet.  Good to bring some $$$ for many reasons:)

Nov 18, 2010 at 9:15 PM Post #275 of 308
There are no definite dinner plans.  There is a bar and grill on Westchester Ave, not far frrom the hotel and a diner up the street from that as well.  If there is a preference for a type of food let me know.  There are quite a few restaurants in the general vicinity.

Nov 18, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #276 of 308
MAN!!! I wish I could be there! Ari's new amp looks cool and will sound even better than it looks, if I know Ari. Meanwhile instead of checking every 2 minutes for impressions Sat afternoon, I'll be eating too much and listening to a DJ blast !@#&**%# and yell, at an old audio buddy's daughter's bat mitzvah. UGH!!!!

Have a super meet!

31 HOURS & COUNTING

Nov 18, 2010 at 11:10 PM Post #277 of 308
Wow, this is really shaping up for a meet to be at! 

Kerry:  I'm really interested in hearing the KGTT.  What will you be pairing it with?

NikonGod:  That amp looks great!  Is it another one of your own creations like the silver ghost?  I can't wait to hear it too.  

Nov 18, 2010 at 11:22 PM Post #280 of 308
It's the Kevin Gilmore all-triode tube amp.  It's all point-to-point wired.  Very nice sound, but doesn't have b-lls of the Blue Hawaii or the Woo WES.  Woo uses this design in their GES.

Quote:
Quote:
Kerry said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif
Equiptment Change:  I'll be bringing my KGTT instead of the Blue Hawaii.

this will probably end up with a big 'DOH!' on my part, but whatsa KGTT?

Nov 19, 2010 at 12:10 AM Post #282 of 308
I'm here in NYC and looking forward to a fun weekend in the city and at the meet. I can see the Empire State Building from my hotel room.
smile.gif

Nov 19, 2010 at 12:43 AM Post #283 of 308

Quote:
I won't be able to make it this weekend.  Have a great time, everyone.

Sorry, you can't make it Vincent.  See you next time. 

Nov 19, 2010 at 1:40 AM Post #284 of 308

Quote:
There are no definite dinner plans.  There is a bar and grill on Westchester Ave, not far frrom the hotel and a diner up the street from that as well.  If there is a preference for a type of food let me know.  There are quite a few restaurants in the general vicinity.

PF Changs! :)

Nov 19, 2010 at 10:20 AM Post #285 of 308
PM me with your name and screen name and I'll try to make nametags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back