Official: March 6th, Waterloo, Ontario Meet
Feb 18, 2004 at 8:56 PM Post #20 of 43
Swalker I like to ball as well. ^^

However the new cif gym's floor is horrible..

Looks like the meet is on.
smily_headphones1.gif

Biggie.

Feb 18, 2004 at 9:54 PM Post #21 of 43
Oh yeah, the new CIF gym floor is horrendous but that's the way it's always been at the CIF as the old ones are just as bad.
frown.gif
I have some stuff I can bring if anybody's willing to give me a ride (I live around 10 minutes away from BIG_PJ's place). Ety ER4P, Sony CD780, Koss R80, the good old MG Head DT, Sharp SG11 and Yamaha U50.

Feb 19, 2004 at 3:24 PM Post #22 of 43
My amp is fixed, now I just need to pick it up...!

I think I'll pm everyone my address if thats cool. Clean out your pm boxes. :p

Biggie.

Feb 29, 2004 at 2:08 AM Post #23 of 43
*patiently awaits PM with address*

Bad news for me, my Gilmore amp and power supply got fried by a power spike or something. I don't know if I'll be able to troubleshoot and fix it in time so I'll have to go back to my crappy surplus store PSU and backup Gilmore amp.

Feb 29, 2004 at 6:04 AM Post #24 of 43
If anyone's coming from the windsor area and would like to carpool, I'd be more than willing to pay for half the gas.

As for equipment, I could bring my SR-125 and marantz 2270... Unfortunatley I don't really have much else... still a poor college student who's getting into the hobby.

Feb 29, 2004 at 7:47 PM Post #25 of 43
I'm coming and bringing everything in my sig... I just need a way to get there... if anyone is coming from toronto or hamilton I can pay for your gas and we can car pool (I dont drive or have a car)... or I can take the bus to the kitchener station if someone can pick me up from there... I guess worst case scenario I could get a cab from the bus station... as long as Biggie doesnt live too far from it... if anyone can help let me know in PM

thanks,

Mar 1, 2004 at 12:50 AM Post #27 of 43
PM's coming soon. :p

Busy weekend. I got a stand for my audio equipment today. No more using the floor.
smily_headphones1.gif

Biggie.

Mar 2, 2004 at 4:18 PM Post #28 of 43
well I got my PM... anyone else from the hamilton/toronto area going that wants to car pool? I have no car and cant drive in any case, but I would be willing to help pay for gas. I can get into TO easy since I have a GO bus pass. If anyone wants some company on the ride to waterloo let me know in PM. If this doesnt work out I can get to the kitchener station and either get a ride or a cab from there.
wink.gif

Mar 4, 2004 at 12:57 AM Post #30 of 43
are we going for drinks after this meet, or going out to eat?

i need to know, since i'm driving philodox, but more importantly, muffinman, headfi's official punky teenager.

i'd be happy to go for drinks, since it's a bit of a drive for me and i'd probably like to check out biggie's favourite hangout in waterloo. i don't think muffinboy could come unless that hangout was chuck.e.cheese.

what do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back