Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills
Jul 19, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #605 of 665
So generally are people ok with you trying their setups as long as you aren't being an idiot? I have this sense that most people are expecting some other experience in trade. 

I'm assuming its to late to sign up for even half a table? I would be able to bring the following things

- Audio-GD NFB 3.2
- HRT Music Streamer II
- JDSLabs O2
- Little Dot MKIII with a variety of tubes
- Beyerdynamic DT990 600 ohm
- HD650 with rewired Cardas
- AKG K702

Jul 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM Post #606 of 665
Quote:
So generally are people ok with you trying their setups as long as you aren't being an idiot? I have this sense that most people are expecting some other experience in trade. 

I'm assuming its to late to sign up for even half a table? I would be able to bring the following things

- Audio-GD NFB 3.2
- HRT Music Streamer II
- JDSLabs O2
- Little Dot MKIII with a variety of tubes
- Beyerdynamic DT990 600 ohm
- HD650 with Cardas Cables
- AKG K702

well I wouldn't clutter it all in a backpack.

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #610 of 665
Quote:

If anyone is interested in the smaller things (HRT and the O2) I will gladly have those on me and most likely my beyerdynamics

I'll be bringing an HRT MS II and an HRT MS II+.  If anyone wants to do a side by side comparison, the difference is pretty easily apparent to me.

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #612 of 665
I've seen a lot of people mention bringing USB and CD's. Will a lot of the people there be okay or have it set up so we can plug in via headphone out if we bring the proper cables, like 1/8 to 1/8 or 1/8 to RCA?

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:43 PM Post #613 of 665
Hello Everyone,
Looking forward to enjoying this meet!  I'm a brand new member who decided to kick off his membership
by attending this great opportunity to have some fun and enjoy some crazy head-fi equipment!    Who knows, I 
may even buy my first headphone if things go well!     
Oliver

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #614 of 665
Hello Everyone,
Looking forward to enjoying this meet!  I'm a brand new member who decided to kick off his membership
by attending this great opportunity to have some fun and enjoy some crazy head-fi equipment!    Who knows, I 
Oliver

That's awesome to hear! I was actually going to do the same but got impatient and bought a pair of he-400 :)

Jul 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #615 of 665
Quote:
Hello Everyone,
Oliver

Wow, crazy good timing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back