Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills
Jul 18, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #571 of 665
HEADS UP!  LAST MINUTE REQUEST PLEASE... 
smile.gif

If you'd like your first (and/or last) name to be pre-printed on your badge... and you haven't already contacted me... PLEASE let me know what it is a.s.a.p.! 

There are two versions of the badges.  The first version (below left) lists both your Head-Fi handle and your first name.  The second (below right) has your Head-Fi handle, and a space for you to write in your own name.  The first version looks better (IMO), especially considering the lanyard.  So if you want the first version... I'll need your first name please.  Let's say midnight tonight (Pacific Time) is the deadline.  Thanks everyone!

EDIT:  Just wanted to point out that - unless you SPECIFICALLY ask me to do so (and no, just giving me your last name doesn't count as such) - I will only be including first names.  The whole point is for us to know what to call each other when we meet/talk... not to arm identity thieves cruising the hotel, lol. 
biggrin.gif

Jul 18, 2013 at 11:00 PM Post #572 of 665
Okay, finally just ordered the ticket. Do you have a list or do we have to print it out.  My printer is a pain, i have to disconnect everything and carry my computer down stairs to do it.
frown.gif

Jul 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #573 of 665
Nope, not necessary.  third_eye's got a list. 
smile.gif

Jul 18, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #574 of 665
Quote:
HEADS UP!  LAST MINUTE REQUEST PLEASE... 
smile.gif

If you'd like your first (and/or last) name to be pre-printed on your badge... and you haven't already contacted me... PLEASE let me know what it is a.s.a.p.! 

There are two versions of the badges.  The first version (below left) lists both your Head-Fi handle and your first name.  The second (below right) has your Head-Fi handle, and a space for you to write in your own name.  The first version looks better (IMO), especially considering the lanyard.  So if you want the first version... I'll need your first name please.  Let's say midnight tonight (Pacific Time) is the deadline.  Thanks everyone!

EDIT:  Just wanted to point out that - unless you SPECIFICALLY ask me to do so (and no, just giving me your last name doesn't count as such) - I will only be including first names.  The whole point is for us to know what to call each other when we meet/talk... not to arm identity thieves cruising the hotel, lol. 
biggrin.gif

Mike Hunt
W/ Master Baiter Inc.

Jul 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #575 of 665
Jul 19, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #577 of 665
Thanks Sean, your badge is complete.  See you at the meet!

Jul 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #581 of 665
Jul 19, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #584 of 665

Users who are viewing this thread

Back