1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-)

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Next

Last
  1. OneSec

Thanks for your reply, I will take it as "they are reliable" :D.

2. BucketInABucket
    Does anyone own the Aedle VK-1 and who lives in hk? I'm thinking about buying those but I wish to audition them before pulling the trigger.

3. NLNH
    i guess you could demo it at simcity (kingsound,2nd floor) [​IMG]  black one looks so nice....

4. BucketInABucket
    I yoloed and bought it anyways :D

5. NLNH
    lololol

6. BucketInABucket
    For the good of the earnation! Impressions may be posted in one of the threads related to my gears if I remember, probably the DX50 thread.

7. nax0rz
    Does anyone know where I can get my earphones fixed? preferably on the island? I have a pair of headphones with a broken wire. Also are there any stores in hong kong that stock koss/vsonic?

thanks a lot

8. seeteeyou

9. ZERUNG
    DIY IEM Driver.

Dear Headfiers Hongkongers.

Can you recommend some DIY IEM Driver units, I want to build one myself...I have looked at Taobao and there are many to choose from and wanted some references.
    Thanks

10. NLNH
    13/12/13 - 26/12/13 they aren't opening.....

11. undersys

nax0rz, not sure what repair work you need. 
    If you need a re-cable check out PearHK run by a helpful guy called Bosir Leung
    Shop #182-183
    2end Floor
    226-242 Cheung Sha Wan Road
    its a close walk from the SSP MTR stop.

12. Nicolas L
    Not wanting to ruin the fun, but from the local forums, there's been some negative reports regarding Bosir... just my observations. 

13. nax0rz
    I found a store in the 298 computer mall in wanchai. Has anyone tried that store before?

14. undersys
    Care to explain? (PM is fine)

I just found the guy last week, so I can't comment.

15. Nicolas L
    I've mostly read on the local forums about his services/goods being severely overpriced and bad quality, framing his ex-employee for stealing things because he left his company to open a new shop, as well as overall mediocre reputation. I'm not sure if his credibility is decent, but that's just my two cents. 

First

Back
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Next

Last