Official Foobar Gallery
Jul 23, 2007 at 1:15 PM Post #573 of 622

Just finished mine, it was mostly done, but the trackinfo needed tweaking a bit.
I'm not sure I like the colours, but the scheme was stolen off another config because I can't do colour matching very well (colourblind)

Edit: the speaker think that looks like the background is actually my desktop background. It's just because I have transparency on.

Jul 23, 2007 at 2:38 PM Post #574 of 622
ozstrike,

can you provide me the code or files so I can use that layout?

I don't know how to change them and just have the basic layout. But yours seems to have everything I would like.
rs1smile.gif

Aug 7, 2007 at 5:52 AM Post #575 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it possible to implement in Foobar anything like cover art display for Winamp to browse by album covers? Very purty imo

(pic from a post in music thread somewhere, so I don't think he'd mind. Interest arisen after I PM'ed the poster)

This is sick. How do you even do that with winamp? I can't find a plugin or option for that.

Aug 7, 2007 at 3:30 PM Post #576 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by lumanogin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is sick. How do you even do that with winamp? I can't find a plugin or option for that.

It's the Album View-plugin (http://www.winamp.com/plugins/details/145308) - seems to freeze with large collections though...

Aug 28, 2007 at 4:42 PM Post #580 of 622
Don't like PanelsUI. You can't order the playlist in albums randomly[i.e. the order you added them in] and you can't add albums to go to the end of the playlist.

Aug 28, 2007 at 7:25 PM Post #581 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chri5peed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't like PanelsUI. You can't order the playlist in albums randomly[i.e. the order you added them in] and you can't add albums to go to the end of the playlist.

I'm able to do this. How are you trying to do it?

Aug 28, 2007 at 9:43 PM Post #582 of 622
^ I put it in the Album[or the year] view, to get the songs split into albums with album art, but no go. My ColumnsUI set-up does it by default.

Aug 28, 2007 at 11:35 PM Post #584 of 622
Have you got 'Insignificance' munky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back