Official Foobar Gallery
Aug 29, 2007 at 12:19 PM Post #586 of 622
^ Certainly, although Porcupine Tree are one of my 3 favourite bands...others are Opeth & Devin Townsend.

Its unreleased stuff from the Signify sessions, but it is as good as Signify, IMO. In fact you should endeavour to get 'Recordings', its another unreleased thing, but its my favourite by them.

Aug 29, 2007 at 11:09 PM Post #587 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chri5peed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ I put it in the Album[or the year] view, to get the songs split into albums with album art, but no go. My ColumnsUI set-up does it by default.

You may need to tinker with the group by/sort settings. Right click the playlist and check out the group by settings.

Sep 4, 2007 at 5:54 PM Post #588 of 622
my latest 2 configs...

Regular Mode

foobar666regularrj0.jpg

Desktop Mode

foobar666desktopus0.jpg

yes I am still using Columns_UI because I can't seem to figure out Panels_UI and to be honest, don't really want to.

Sep 13, 2007 at 2:31 PM Post #591 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by ford2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Like mine plain and simple.

foo.jpg

I took your layout idea and ran with it...

fb2klateedah2ad9.jpg

Now I just need to figure out some group display settings. I can't figure out how to get text to show up behind other text.

That and my various artist code isn't working. I'm wanting to have it display only the Album Title when it is various artist in the group display. Plus I would like for it to list the track artist next to the track title only on various artist albums in the item display.

Oct 8, 2007 at 5:23 AM Post #592 of 622
foobar-scud.jpg

Scaled down from 1024, because this config is actually running on a 5.6" UMPC screen, so the fonts are a bit large to make it easy to read and use with a stylus.
smily_headphones1.gif

columns_ui with the single column view from panels_ui.

Oct 9, 2007 at 5:57 PM Post #596 of 622
I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'U'.

Oct 9, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #598 of 622

not my config but doop. album list pops up in the album art/track info area when you click playlist. technical data pops up when you click on the track info area. search, presets, ratings, etc all pop up on the bottom via icons on the bottom right. background is customizable and there are a few color schemes.

Oct 11, 2007 at 2:13 AM Post #599 of 622
I hadn't installed foobar2000 until yesterday. With absolutely no programming experience i didn't think i would be able to make anything as fabulous as the setups on this forum. However, with a bit of searching i was able find one the suited exactly what i was after and came with all the program files for installation. I got it from here: http://www.fooblog2000.com/ (i guess someone here has probably already posted this config somewhere on here already). Full credit must be to the author 'FofR' for his awesome config! Now, i need to go edit and attach album art for the majority of my music collection...oh well it has been begging for it for years. And yes, 'In Rainbows' is awesome! Hahaha, i just realised mine is the same as TheChemist's in the previous post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back