Official Foobar Gallery
Sep 29, 2005 at 7:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 622

TheReds

100+ Head-Fier
All you foo users (not fighters) out there post your foobar!

Cheers!
eggosmile.gif

i sense a new team forming....... TEAM FB2K << what do you think?
tongue.gif

Sep 29, 2005 at 8:40 PM Post #3 of 622
Here is my config, a current work in progress:

I like to keep it nice and compact with a good looking layout while retaining as much useful track information as possible.

I usually keep foobar minimized while playing. I use the toaster plugin so that this appears to slide up from behind the taskbar on a track change:

Sep 29, 2005 at 10:08 PM Post #6 of 622
make them, steal other people's ones......... it's all how you configure foobar, not skinning it. check out hydrogen audio's faqs for some basic info, and there are tons of guides out there for learning to mod foobar (i only know the absolute basics)
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 12:06 AM Post #8 of 622
Sep 30, 2005 at 12:08 AM Post #9 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Pak

testing out the beta on my laptop, so it doesn't have the fancy config my desktop has

How do you like the beta?? i would try it out im just paranoid that i wont be able to get it setup just like my version now which is perfect.....for me
biggrin.gif
. What all has changed in the beta?

Cheers!
eggosmile.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 12:34 AM Post #10 of 622
I'm using the basic setup, and cannot figure out how to do some of the most basic things, it seems to be very counter-intuitive. I just gave up, not a big fan of software that seems to like hiding options and config choices.

Sep 30, 2005 at 2:35 AM Post #14 of 622
asmox and necropimp, i noticed in your track info the speparating lines fade. How would i do this? and also, necropimp, where/how would i change the selected songs...um...line color? know what i mean, like if you just click on a song and it becomes highlighted.

Cheers!
eggosmile.gif

Edit: necro pimp??? 24 bit, 48000Hz Nine inch nails album????
eek.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 2:53 AM Post #15 of 622
hey asmox, what component are you using for lyric panel? does it highlight the words as the song goes along, kareoke-style, or no?

how did you merge the track progress bar into the track info pane, and how did you make it look like that?

how did you format the playlist so that the number of the song in the library was on the left, the artist, album, genre, and year, in that order, were all placed together in order to organize it all (makes everything much cleaner in my opinion), and then title bar?

could you zip up your foobar folder and send it to me? either upload it somewhere and post here or i'll pm you with my email. thx
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back