Official Foobar Gallery
Sep 30, 2005 at 4:20 AM Post #16 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReds
Edit: necro pimp??? 24 bit, 48000Hz Nine inch nails album????
eek.gif

I'll see your high quality NIN album and raise you:
wink.gif

48khz 24bit 6ch, average bitrate of about 4000kbps, and 1.6gb for the whole album
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #17 of 622
i got the same album... only my rip is the 24bit 96KHz stereo

Quote:

Edit: necro pimp??? 24 bit, 48000Hz Nine inch nails album????
eek.gif

DVD-A

and the fade

Code:

Code:
[left]$transition(-----------------,$get(fadeend),$get(text1))[/left]

Sep 30, 2005 at 4:26 AM Post #18 of 622
double post...

Sep 30, 2005 at 5:37 AM Post #21 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by RotAtoR
I'll see your high quality NIN album and raise you:
wink.gif

48khz 24bit 6ch, average bitrate of about 4000kbps, and 1.6gb for the whole album
biggrin.gif

Lol wow, you got the method for burning dvd-a 's from hydrogen right? i say a thread on it awhile back but never really followed it up. Would you mind either posting a guide or, possible just links for the software?? Thanks!

Cheers!
eggosmile.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 5:52 AM Post #22 of 622
Quote:

asmox and necropimp, i noticed in your track info the speparating lines fade. How would i do this?

Code:

Code:
[left]$transition(«-------------------------,$get(trans_back),$get(trans_frnt))[/left]

trans_back is a variable i set for the fadeout color, and trans_frnt is a variable for the foreground color.

Quote:

Originally Posted by binkgle
hey asmox, what component are you using for lyric panel? does it highlight the words as the song goes along, kareoke-style, or no?

how did you merge the track progress bar into the track info pane, and how did you make it look like that?

how did you format the playlist so that the number of the song in the library was on the left, the artist, album, genre, and year, in that order, were all placed together in order to organize it all (makes everything much cleaner in my opinion), and then title bar?

could you zip up your foobar folder and send it to me? either upload it somewhere and post here or i'll pm you with my email. thx
biggrin.gif

the lyric panel is foo_uie_lyrics.dll. it doesn't highlight the words, but i think it's supposed to scroll with the song because there's an 'Enable Scroll' checkbox in the preferences.. only it doesn't seem to do anything. i dunno, maybe it's a broken feature.. or maybe i'm just stupid, lol.

you can put anything you want into the track info pane. there's a preferences screen for it with a text box to enter all sorts of code. here's the progress bar:

Code:

Code:
[left]$char(1)C$get(head)Track Progress :: a3a3a3$get(bright)$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_time_total_seconds%)'%' ::$char(10) $char(1)C$progress2(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_time_total_seconds%,$get(proglength),$get(progfore)$get(progchar),$get(progback)$get(progchar))$char(10)$char(10)[/left]

i ripped it off somebody on hydrogenaudio :O

progfore, progback, progchar, and proglength are variables for foreground color, background color, character used for the bar, and length of the bar.. respectively.

regarding my playlist.. it's Azrael's config - get it here. i simply modified the colors and some of the columns to suit my needs.

i'll upload a zip in a little bit.

Sep 30, 2005 at 6:00 AM Post #23 of 622
I used to customize my foobar all the time. Now I don't care as much so I just use the v.1 configuration from indietorrents. It does everything I need it to do.

Someone should make a custom foobar installer for head-fi members like with logos and stuff. And it should automatically reject playing any lossy files.
tongue.gif

Sep 30, 2005 at 11:39 AM Post #27 of 622
Here's mine: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/brawley/foobar.PNG

Colours and panel size are in a constant state of change at the moment, and I've yet to sort out arranging the albums in alphabetical order/order of year.

By the way, does anybody know how to do the iTunes-style alternating 2 colour background? You know, like when the background to track one is white, then the background to track 2 is blue, and then white again for track 3?

Sep 30, 2005 at 12:28 PM Post #28 of 622
Quote:

How do you like the beta?? i would try it out im just paranoid that i wont be able to get it setup just like my version now which is perfect.....for me
biggrin.gif
. What all has changed in the beta?

Cheers!
eggosmile.gif

I've only been using it for a few days now. I don't think most of the GUI plugins work so stick to the official release unless you have a spare computer to try it on.

So far the only major thing I've noticed is better tag handling as well as VBR updates in the bottom tray that tells exact bitrate for the moment (you can change how often it's updated)

Sep 30, 2005 at 3:06 PM Post #29 of 622

Users who are viewing this thread

Back