Official classic rock thread
Jan 23, 2020 at 3:07 PM Post #247 of 392
wow, motley crue classic rock?

Point taken, Death_Block.

I think that song is probably old enough, and classic enough to qualify though. Plus the OP didn't really specify "no metal allowed". All he said was... 25 years or older... which potentially leaves the door open to alot of different stuff.

It's not my intention to flood this thread with metal tracks though, if that was a concern. There are other perfectly good threads here for that. :wink:

"Classic rock" isn't really a genre anyway. It's more of a loosely defined radio format, like "adult contemporary", which can include a wide array of things. Including (I would argue) stuff like this...

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2020 at 6:25 AM Post #250 of 392
Point taken, Death_Block.

I think that song is probably old enough, and classic enough to quality though. Plus the OP didn't really specify "no metal allowed". All he said was... 25 years or older... which potentially leaves the door open to alot of different stuff.

It's not my intention to flood this thread with metal tracks though, if that was a concern. There are other perfectly good threads here for that. :wink:

"Classic rock" isn't really a genre anyway. It's more of a loosely defined radio format, like "adult contemporary", which can include a wide array of things. Including (I would argue) stuff like this...

Oh I didn't mean any harm in it, more surprising how times goes on so quickly and realising that song is over 30 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back