Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San Francisco Airport
Jun 19, 2014 at 9:09 PM Post #227 of 521
  Been a while since I've been to a meet, but count me in for this one. Put me down for 1/2 a table. I'll bring the gear in my signature. If possible, I'd like to share a table with particleman14.

Does anyone know what JH Audio is going to be exhibiting? Are they going to do a full table? I'm really curious to try their IEMs against the UE ones.

Got you down for 1/2 a table! Not sure yet about what gear JH are bringing but that had 2 full tables at the last SoCal event and pretty much their entire line including Roxanne.

Jun 19, 2014 at 9:11 PM Post #228 of 521
  Thanks!  Looking forward to it!

-g.

beerchug.gif

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM Post #229 of 521
Don't know if I can do this, but I thought this would be a good place to let you guys know that I'm selling a Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball and I'm in the SF area. http://www.head-fi.org/t/723933/bottlehead-crack-with-speedball

Jun 20, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #230 of 521
Woah, didn't know there would be a official meet up in july. I definitely plan on going since I was not able to make it to the mini meet last month :frowning2: [forgot to tell you guys sorry!]. Also since I just moved to the bay area not long ago, it'd be awesome to meet up with fellow head-fiers. Not sure if I'm going to bring any audio gear though, my gear pales in comparison to everyones haha. If I do bring my gear it'd be this: Geek Out 720 (connected to my laptop), HE-400, MDR-7506, DT770 Pro 250 Ohms, madcap premium amp (a popular portable amp back in singapore/connected to my iPod touch or your iPod if you want haha), Slee Graham Voyager. I always have my Westone 4Rs with me so if you have your own tips, you can try it :p.

Jun 20, 2014 at 7:05 PM Post #232 of 521
  Yep, and it's gonna be a big one!!

hey eye, sorry to disturb but I think I'm definitely bringing my Audio gear, just for fun. I think half a table should be sufficient (I put unknown in my form haha).

OH if anyone needs a lift from San Francisco, I wouldn't mind having a couple of people in my car. Just gotta meet at my apartment because...I can't wake up that early to pick people up haha.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #233 of 521
  hey eye, sorry to disturb but I think I'm definitely bringing my Audio gear, just for fun. I think half a table should be sufficient (I put unknown in my form haha).

OH if anyone needs a lift from San Francisco, I wouldn't mind having a couple of people in my car. Just gotta meet at my apartment because...I can't wake up that early to pick people up haha.

Got you down for half a table! 

Jun 23, 2014 at 4:00 AM Post #235 of 521
Hey everyone,

Sorry to have been awol for a while. 
redface.gif
  Between T.H.E. Headphonium, CanMania (at Capital Audiofest) and some cool stuff for Positive Feedback - I've been incredibly busy lately.  But I'll be around more and more in the weeks leading up to the meet.  For starters, here's an SF Meet avatar in case anyone wants to sport it:

Originally Posted by baronkatz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Denon AH-D750
Denon AH-D950

Wow, I've never even heard of these. 
blink.gif
  I'll have to check them out for sure!

Guess whos schedule changed and now has to work July 19th??? Cough cough, I feel sick...

vipervick, any update on your schedule?

Excellent. I'm looking forward to the meet. Is there an ideal time to show up? Is there an incentive to stay till closing?

The raffle. 
smile.gif

Really hoping that Schiit will be there!

Originally Posted by aamefford /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Somebody bring a Lyr2 - I want to try one!

Schiit is super busy working on new products, so chances are they won't be able to make it.  Even though they have particularly hectic schedule this year, they were way cool in taking the time to come out for both the SoCal Meet and T.H.E. Headphonium in Newport.  As such, I feel totally guilty even asking them to come... and I will not be trying to persuade them to break their production schedule.

However... since I haven't made any decisions on what to bring, I've been talking to Jason about hosting a whole bunch of Schiit at my table. 
smile.gif

CEE TEE,I havent seen you since the head-fi meet back in 2012 at the hilton at LAX. How have you been? Cant wait to catch up in july.

Awesome, planning to hang out!  Anybody who can/wants to go do dinner afterwards...I'm sure I'll be going and there may be more than one.

Let's keep in touch and maybe set one up for the back room at Max's Restaurant.  They were cool a couple of years ago with our needing space and not knowing how many people we were going to have.

I can call them and try to set that up for us if there is some interest.

Wanna be the official after-meet-party-organizer-dude? 
smile.gif

I joined Head-Fi just to say that I'll be attending!  I'm a noob and don't have any equipment to bring, is that cool?  I figure it is, but it's good to ask... :)

Totally cool, just bring you and have a good time!

Jun 23, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #237 of 521
Here is the updated table list (from post #2) for attendees showing full and 1/2 table allocations. For those on the list, please let me know if the table allocation is accurate and if you still need this space. For those that need table space that are not on this list, please let me know!

third_eye (1)
warrenpchi (1)
mikemercer (1)
shioriskine (1)
Zashoomin (0.5)
aamefford (0.5)
amb (1)
linuxworks (1)
CEE TEE (1)
baronkatz (0.5)
JustinBieber (0.5)
SanJoseCanJunkie (1, sharing with calaf)
calaf (sharing with SanJoseCanJunkie)
peter_in_the_bay (0.5)
particleman14 (1, sharing with TMoney)
Physther (0.5)
Crashem (1)
bobcn (0.5)
mattering (0.5)

Jun 23, 2014 at 1:30 PM Post #240 of 521

They will not be exhibiting due to a scheduling conflict but we are working on getting some products at Warren's table!

Thanks. Ragnarok perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back