Official 2014 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 19, 2014, DoubleTree San Francisco Airport
Jun 10, 2014 at 5:30 PM Post #199 of 521
I will come. Don't need table space but will try to carry around a Shure 1540 to try and for people to try.

Jun 10, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #200 of 521
So a flash drive with focus tracks? There will be computers to plug those into then....
smily_headphones1.gif

For sure! Many if not most of the rigs at the meets are now computer based 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 10, 2014 at 10:32 PM Post #201 of 521

For sure! Many if not most of the rigs at the meets are now computer based 
smily_headphones1.gif

In which case, are any of the exhibitors packing Asus® audio for their displays?  As I understand things, the XONAR® Essence™ range packs not only a Texas Instruments® TP6120A2 headphone amplifier but very similar DAC support circuitry across the line, with the Essence™ One™ Muses Edition (USB external) and STX™ II (PCIe x1) being the exceptions to NSC/TI dual op amps at the I-V.

Jun 11, 2014 at 10:46 AM Post #202 of 521

In which case, are any of the exhibitors packing Asus® audio for their displays?  As I understand things, the XONAR® Essence™ range packs not only a Texas Instruments® TP6120A2 headphone amplifier but very similar DAC support circuitry across the line, with the Essence™ One™ Muses Edition (USB external) and STX™ II (PCIe x1) being the exceptions to NSC/TI dual op amps at the I-V.

Interesting. Not sure I noticed any Asus products at the last few meets.

Jun 11, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #204 of 521
Okay cool! I'll throw some on my usb key then :d thanks! Hopefully that'll be okay, I dont have a cd burner lol

Haha no problem if there is any one song I would get familiar with because almost everyone uses it. It would be Hotel California by the Eagles. And the live version.

interestingly, the first track i consciously remember listening to is hotel california! :D

awesome to see so many vendors coming :3

Jun 11, 2014 at 11:24 PM Post #207 of 521
Whoa, I got you down for 1 full table. Hope that's enough :)  

Power supplies on the floor although the lampi is the big box version.

Jun 12, 2014 at 3:29 PM Post #209 of 521
  OPPO Digital added to exhibitor list!

I am in such trouble.
They're going to have the new DAC/Headphone amp there... aren't they??? Oh crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back